+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About an Interview: New Delhi applicants please reply...

yashpatel

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2011
AOR Received.
Decision Made
IELTS Request
7 bands (submitted)
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Request
19-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Interview........
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2012
LANDED..........
01-05-2012
Request to all New Delhi applicants.......

Today my postal address got disappeared from my application status.

I have appeared for an interview on 8th December 2011 and the interviewer told me that she is approving my application and will send me further Medical request correspondence.

I think there is an update in my case thats why the address got disappeared today.

I want to ask New Delhi applicants: Do your addresses got disappeared today from your status If everybody has the same situation of address disappearing today then there might be some system error or they are updating their site in general.

Please, clear my doubt. Please check your status today at least once for me and give your valuable reply. Because it matters a lot for me.

Thanking you in advance.
Yash

TimKim

Dec 17, 2011
yashpatel said:

I have appeared for an interview on 8th December 2011 and the interviewer told me that she is approving my application and will send me further Medical request correspondence.

I think there is an update in my case thats why the address got disappeared today.

I want to ask New Delhi applicants: Do your addresses got disappeared today from your status If everybody has the same situation of address disappearing today then there might be some system error or they are updating their site in general.

Please, clear my doubt. Please check your status today at least once for me and give your valuable reply. Because it matters a lot for me.

Thanking you in advance.
Yash
w ww.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/address-disappeared-from-ecas-in-the-month-of-july-2011-lets-connect-t77085.0.html

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yashpatel said:

Thanking you in advance.
Yash
On what date you recieved the information about interview?

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
yashpatel said:

Thanking you in advance.
Yash
Be ready to receive your MR/PPR/RPRF anytime now ( keep an eye on your email/ mailbox) keep your cell phone always with you.

Good Luck!
Sonir

new_2_canada

Apr 25, 2011
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yashpatel said:

Thanking you in advance.
Yash
Congratulation for getting the Interview cleared. I will request you to provide the details about the interview for everyone's benefit.

gautam0597

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs except PCC sent along with Initial Application
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
yashpatel said:

Thanking you in advance.
Yash
The address disappearing has nothing to do with your case status. Its just a technical thing in the software/server.
However, your medical should be on its way and should reach you soon enough despite the holidays

karankohli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations, be patient your mr and pp request is on the way. NDVO applicant here, my address has not dissapeared, hope this helps.