+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AAIP status reverted back to 'Submitted' status after 'Info Requested'

mapleleaf2023

Mar 15, 2023
Good day. I need help. Did anyone ever experience their status reverting back to 'Submitted' after it being 'Information Requested'??

The officer reached out to me and I e-mailed the document he requested. After a few hours, he acknowledged it and said that my application is now in queue. It was 'Information Requested' since and after 11 days, it was back to 'Submitted'. In my AAIP dashboard, it shows no trace of the 'Information Requested' status and I received no update.

This is under general express entry, outland.
I hope it's a glitch. But anyone may have more info about this? Thank you very much.

Reactions: HiraBurhan

HiraBurhan

Jun 7, 2017
Hi! So I received NOI on Dec 8 2022. Status updated to "Application assigned for assessment " on Jan 23 2023. No updates after that. Is this normal given the time for processing is approx 3 months after submission?
NOC: 21231

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Good day. I need help. Did anyone ever experience their status reverting back to 'Submitted' after it being 'Information Requested'??

The officer reached out to me and I e-mailed the document he requested. After a few hours, he acknowledged it and said that my application is now in queue. It was 'Information Requested' since and after 11 days, it was back to 'Submitted'. In my AAIP dashboard, it shows no trace of the 'Information Requested' status and I received no update.

This is under general express entry, outland.
I hope it's a glitch. But anyone may have more info about this? Thank you very much.
Its all good.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi! So I received NOI on Dec 8 2022. Status updated to "Application assigned for assessment " on Jan 23 2023. No updates after that. Is this normal given the time for processing is approx 3 months after submission?
NOC: 21231
Yes it seems like an officer is assigned to your file.