+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i too wana scream aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too..........

i know its not been that long for our application yet but the time line of my visa office that was updated in july has upset us a whole lottttttttt.....
dont know what to expect...... i know we cannot wait till the timelines mentioned on the official site and i hope and pray that it does not take that long (23months)............

this process is horrible............ it takes a toll on one of the best relationships on this earth - marriage.... and it just isnt fair......

hate it :(
i feel like crying :( sob sob

mrs. canada

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
mr-canada said:
i too wana scream aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too..........

i know its not been that long for our application yet but the time line of my visa office that was updated in july has upset us a whole lottttttttt.....
dont know what to expect...... i know we cannot wait till the timelines mentioned on the official site and i hope and pray that it does not take that long (23months)............

this process is horrible............ it takes a toll on one of the best relationships on this earth - marriage.... and it just isnt fair......

hate it :(
i feel like crying :( sob sob

mrs. canada
I know what you mean... 12 years of marriage and we are apart for an extended period of time... too hard.

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
ok, not to beat a dead horse or anything, but I still really really want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelB

May 13, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 7th 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26th 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 11th 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23rd 2010
LANDED..........
Nov 26th 2010
JHAFKHAKFHKDJHGKJDHGKJSHGDHSFKHSIKRHFRUJHKJHNDFSF
SFKJDSLFJSLHFDKJSHFKJDHSFHDSKJFHDSKYHTIUHKJDCSA
RSGKJHFDKYHEKJAFEARFSLKIMKDJHFKSHFKDSHFKDSHDFKDS
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I feel a little better! I HATEHATEHATE waiting.

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
just hearing your stories makes me feel grateful that my very slow office is faster than accra or that i don't have kids that my hubby can't see or that i am not in the process for years but only 3 months.
so i am going to be thankful today and hope for the best. There are others suffering here more than me...

bonacker

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Eastern Long Island, New York
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June, 2012
File Transfer...
August, 2012
Med's Done....
March, 2012
honey, let me tell you:

i have been waiting since JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my file has been with the NY consulate since MARCH (six months ago it was transferred).

someone lost my FBI clearance.

it took three months for me to get a new one (because after two months of waiting for a new one, the credit card i'd used expired, and no one from the FBI phoned me or let me know).

and i have heard ZERO from ANYONE since MAY (as in four months since they told me a single word about my application).

you wanna hear an ARG???????????

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AngelB said:
JHAFKHAKFHKDJHGKJDHGKJSHGDHSFKHSIKRHFRUJHKJHNDFSF
SFKJDSLFJSLHFDKJSHFKJDHSFHDSKJFHDSKYHTIUHKJDCSA
RSGKJHFDKYHEKJAFEARFSLKIMKDJHFKSHFKDSHFKDSHDFKDS
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I feel a little better! I HATEHATEHATE waiting.
Be patient, every beginning has an end.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heatherusa said:
I know what you mean... 12 years of marriage and we are apart for an extended period of time... too hard.
Dear frien,
Yes, it is too hard but some time it is the only way to appreciate the person that we love. I wish you all the best and hope that the wait end up very soon.
Cheers,

B

boyee6576

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Or... is it CIC's peephole looking to see if I have cracked yet? LOL

Keep hanging in there. Each night before I go to sleep I look at my husband picture and I think, one more day behind me and one more day closer to you. Thats what keeps me going, knowing that each day that passes I am that much closer to him being with me.

waitingintz

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
24-08-2010
Med's Done....
22-06-2010
Interview........
waived!!
Passport Req..
16-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2011
LANDED..........
19-5-2011 (hopefully!)
bonacker said:
my file has been with the NY consulate since MARCH (six months ago it was transferred).

someone lost my FBI clearance.

it took three months for me to get a new one (because after two months of waiting for a new one, the credit card i'd used expired, and no one from the FBI phoned me or let me know).

and i have heard ZERO from ANYONE since MAY (as in four months since they told me a single word about my application).
Oh my goodness... I would absolutely lose it! We're spending a small fortune sending all documents by courier so nothing gets lost... if immigration lost any of it themselves I'd probably sit down and cry for an hour. I mean, we're lucky enough to be together through the process (so far) but it's hard enough just waiting out the normal time line... further delays like that would just be devastating.

Good luck Bonacker and really hoping that doesn't happen to any of the rest of us!!! (Maybe you should request your CAIPS notes just to get an idea of where everything's at...?)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I know I have not been waiting long but waiting almost 3 months to open my application and start processing my app is about to drive me insane. I would at least like them to start my app. I want to live a normal live already.
Is that too much to ask? ???