+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have a test in January yehuuuuu!

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
professional 1 said:
That is my office as well. When you said Toronto, I kind of expected it.

I think St. Clair does not conduct tests or oath anymore after that office was assigned by CIC as a pilot office to process fingerprint requests and RQs and send the results back to original processing office such as Scarborough.

This office even is not included at all in the CIC list of ceremonies locations.
Oh really, wow! I guess in that case I could have the same wait time for Oath.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:
Oh really, wow! I guess in that case I could have the same wait time for Oath.
Yeah, and hopefully it could be even faster than mine. Some applicants here got it in 4 weeks only with this office, unlike me 6 weeks.

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
professional 1 said:
Yeah, and hopefully it could be even faster than mine. Some applicants here got it in 4 weeks only with this office, unlike me 6 weeks.
Wow, I see..let's see, I hope my test will go well, so worried :'(

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:

Don't worry, the test is gonna be so easy if you study for it. The sites you have posted in other topic are good enough to make you get a full mark.

I didn't even touch the discover Canada study guide and scored 20 out of 20. I just kept going through the free online questions and kept repeating them several times as they keep changing every time you finish them and hit restart.

Always set the maximum number of questions and keep repeating as they change every time you hit restart. I used to go through around 800 questions a day.

Those are the sites I used:

ttp://www.apnatoronto.com/canadian-citizenship-test-practice/

http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/

http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/

http://www.toptipsclub.com/citizenship_test_index.asp

http://citizenshipnow.ca/citizenship-e-services/quizzes

http://www.gvpl.ca/audiences/multicultural/citizenship-practice-test/

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
professional 1 said:
Don't worry, the test is gonna be so easy if you study for it. The sites you have posted in other topic are good enough to make you get a full mark.

I didn't even touch the discover Canada study guide and scored 20 out of 20. I just kept going through the online free questions and kept repeating them several times as they keep changing.

Always set the maximum number of questions and keep repeating as they change every time you hit restart. I used to go through around 800 questions a day.

ttp://www.apnatoronto.com/canadian-citizenship-test-practice/

http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/

http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/

http://www.toptipsclub.com/citizenship_test_index.asp

http://citizenshipnow.ca/citizenship-e-services/quizzes

http://www.gvpl.ca/audiences/multicultural/citizenship-practice-test/
Thank you so much. I appreciate your help. I did not have two of the above links, will keep practicing!

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
Hi Yolka
Did you receive that letter saying "Notice to prepare for exam" ? were you an RQ recipient?

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
QAI said:
Hi Yolka
Did you receive that letter saying "Notice to prepare for exam" ? were you an RQ recipient?
Hi QAI, No, I do not have RQ (will find out after the test :))

Drea

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0632 | 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-09
Doc's Request.
16-07-09
AOR Received.
22-12-09
IELTS Request
16-07-09
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
13-06-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-10
LANDED..........
13-12-10
Yolka said:
Good luck Yolka!

MontToron

Jan 17, 2014
professional 1 said:

I didn't even touch the discover Canada study guide and scored 20 out of 20. I just kept going through the free online questions and kept repeating them several times as they keep changing every time you finish them and hit restart.

Sorry for the intrusion. Can I ask a question (just to get an idea how much effort is typically required - my memory is terrible - seems like, I might need to take holidays from work (when the time comes !). How many days did you prepare for the test (I imagine practicing 800 questions per day should be a lot of work) ...

Thanks

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MontToron said:
Sorry for the intrusion. Can I ask a question (just to get an idea how much effort is typically required - my memory is terrible - seems like, I might need to take holidays from work (when the time comes !). How many days did you prepare for the test (I imagine practicing 800 questions per day should be a lot of work) ...

Thanks
Around 2 weeks. However, the trick is in the number of times you keep practicing.

The more you practice, the faster you become.

When you set the maximum number of questions "ex 100" and finish them in one try, the second try will have another 100, but with only 30 new ones. Therefore, in the second time, you would be going through the same thing with only 30 new ones.

Then, you keep repeating the process, and getting like 20 or 30 new ones out of the 100 questions every time you start a new test.

That is how I was going through around 800 a day.

When you check the other sites, they will have almost the same questions but in a different format, which would only confirm that you understand what you are answering.

The new sites will have the same trick. As you set the maximum number every time and finish them all, you get to see bunch of new questions mixed up with the ones you have already gone through.

If you keep repeating the same thing over and over, and score a full mark every time, it means you are ready to beat the actuall 20 questions test with a full mark.

Good luck.

MontToron

Jan 17, 2014
professional 1 said:
Around 2 weeks. However, the trick is in the number of times you keep practicing.

The more you practice, the faster you become.

When you set the maximum number of questions "ex 100" and finish them in one try, the second try will have another 100, but with only 30 new ones. Therefore, in the second time, you would be going through the same thing with only 30 new ones.

Then, you keep repeating the process, and getting like 20 or 30 new ones out of the 100 questions every time you start a new test.

That is how I was going through around 800 a day.

When you check the other sites, they will have almost the same questions but in a different format, which would only confirm that you understand what you are answering.

The new sites will have the same trick. As you set the maximum number every time and finish them all, you get to see bunch of new questions mixed up with the ones you have already gone through.

If you keep repeating the same thing over and over, and score a full mark every time, it means you are ready to beat the actuall 20 questions test with a full mark.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot for the detailed and informative reply ...

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is my timeline guys, my office is Scarborough center

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 10, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 10, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on October 25, 2012.

We sent you a notice on January 16, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
but my test will be st clair avenue i do not why? any help!!!!

Received: May 10, 2012
Process application: Oct 25, 2012
Residence questionnaire: Nov 30, 2012
Residence questionnaire sent: January 9, 2013
Fingerprint Request: January 24, 2013
Fingerprint sent: February 11, 2013
office: Scarborough
after 21 months i got test date guys....

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Hey My test is at st Clair's as well but its on feb 4th.I think all the people who got the RQ thier test is at st Clair's

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
professional 1 said:
That is my office as well. When you said Toronto, I kind of expected it.

I think St. Clair does not conduct tests or oath anymore after that office was assigned by CIC as a pilot office to process fingerprint requests and RQs and send the results back to original processing offices such as Scarborough.

This office even is not included at all in the CIC list of ceremonies locations.
I'm having my test at St. Clair... :)