+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A visitor's visa is enough?

droxon

Aug 18, 2015
Hello I have a question and hopefully someone can help me out.

I'm from Mexico and I'm interested in joining an art course in Canada (3 months)
I was told that a tourist visa was fine for this purpose but I just wanted to make sure.

Or a student visa is required? Should I mention the art course when requesting the visa?

I also have an USA visa if that matters.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
droxon said:
I'm from Mexico and I'm interested in joining an art course in Canada (3 months)
I was told that a tourist visa was fine for this purpose but I just wanted to make sure.
A TRV is fine.

droxon said:
Should I mention the art course when requesting the visa?
Of course... in fact you will have to submit the letter of acceptance or whatever evidence you have that you will be attending that course.

droxon said:
I also have an USA visa if that matters.
I think you can apply for expedite processing as long as you have travelled before to the US.... read more about it:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=874&t=16

punj+aab

Feb 1, 2015
hello friends

please help me ...thanx in advance

im having b1b2 10 years visa of u.s.a . now i have plan to apply for multiple entry visa for Canada have already traveled to u.s this year and i want to take advantage of can+ program introduced by Canada gov for Indians also.

but im bit confused about VAC. where i should apply cz i living in Mozambique and nearest visa center in south africa.im not sure if they will consider me for can + .or i should go to India for this.

droxon

Aug 18, 2015
Jalex23 said:
A TRV is fine.

Of course... in fact you will have to submit the letter of acceptance or whatever evidence you have that you will be attending that course.

I think you can apply for expedite processing as long as you have travelled before to the US.... read more about it:
Thanks for answering my questions, you are awesome :)

I'm looking for the thanks/good button but I can't seem to find it. (perhaps is not available for new users?)

Gracias!