+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A SKILLED WORKER

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Am I need of job in Canada .
You need to search for jobs on Canadian job sites like Job Bank. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job.

Marsokinse

Nov 29, 2022
How can I apply work in canada? Even I don’t have yet PR Visa. Im just want to apply direct job the employer that can give me a help to get job and issue me a Work permit in canada?

Marsokinse

Nov 29, 2022
You need to search for jobs on Canadian job sites like Job Bank. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job.
How to avail this?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How to avail this?
You apply for jobs through web sites such as Indeed and LinkedIn and try to secure a job offer from an employer in Canada. You can also apply for jobs directly through employer web sites. Applying for jobs and securing a job is the first step.

Marsokinse

Nov 29, 2022
You apply for jobs through web sites such as Indeed and LinkedIn and try to secure a job offer from an employer in Canada. You can also apply for jobs directly through employer web sites. Applying for jobs and securing a job is the first step.
Is it possible? Through this I can apply work in canada Even im not immigrant.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What are the websites that I can apply directly to employer without PR Visa or immigrants?
Job Bank, Indeed

Many of the job postings will say you must have work authorization, citizenship or PR. So you need to search based on your work experience, education and language skills. You may want to get your post secondary education assessed and take IELTS test depending on your work experience.