NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canpuneet said:
Mine has been a really roller coaster ride.. Here's a summary:

Case File Feb 20, 2009
AOR Received March 5 2009
Documents sent 4 July 2009
ECAS Status changed to "Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete" - last week of Aug 2009
Received Rejection letter- 1st week of September 2009- Totally wrong reasons. Absolutely devastating
Sent representations through my Immigration Consultant- October 2009... No response from CHC
Received Visa Fees Back- Oct 2009
Applied again (fresh case) on 30th Nov 2009 also quoting the old file no.- Application received by Nova Scotia on Dec 7, 2009
Now comes the real interesting part:
Have not received AOR yet BUT
When I checked ECAS with old AOR... It has 2 status one says "Application Received" for the new case
And the status for old case has changed from "Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete" to "In Process".. VOILA!!!

I am hoping that what has happened is that CHC after receiving my new file... went back to my old rejected case, looked at my representation and realised that it was rejected wrongly. So now that they have received the visa fees again... they have reactivated my old file and started processing it again... !! Please suggest and comment! Through this forum and explanation at CIC website, I am assuming I should be getting my medical request soon... Old timers.. please comment and help. I have yo-yo'd between absolute despair to fresh hope
CONGRATULATIONS.....FOR YOUR VISA APPROVAL.... :) :) :)

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE LIFE.....