+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

a question about PGWP. seniours plz reply

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
duration PGWP depends on which of the followings

official duration of the course or duration u take to complete that course??

i am asking for the case of MEng. where official (maximum) duration of the course is 6 terms (2 yrs) but minimum duration of the course one should study to complete degree is 3 term (1 yrs).

1. if some one study for 1 yr (3 term) then how much will be the duration of PGWP?
2. if one study for 4 terms (16 months) then what will be the duration of PGWP?

please explain ur answers will be highly appreciated.

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
HAMZA111 said:

i am asking for the case of MEng. where official (maximum) duration of the course is 6 terms (2 yrs) but minimum duration of the course one should study to complete degree is 3 term (1 yrs).

1. if some one study for 1 yr (3 term) then how much will be the duration of PGWP?

any one?

SAQ

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
HAMZA111 said:

Asalam o alikum...

It does not matter.. If the Normal duration of your program is 2 Academic year then u would be awarded with 3 years of PGWP ..Similarly, less than 2 Academic year will going to earn you 1 year PGWP ..Regardless how much time you take to complete your course..

Regards
SAQ

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
SAQ said:
Asalam o alikum...

It does not matter.. If the Normal duration of your program is 2 Academic year then u would be awarded with 3 years of PGWP ..Similarly, less than 2 Academic year will going to earn you 1 year PGWP ..Regardless how much time you take to complete your course..

Regards
SAQ
W.A.S.

So you mean in my case i will be awarded with PGWP of 3 yrs does not matter how much time i will take to complete my masters because my course duration written on letter of acceptance from university is 2 yrs. am i right?

SAQ

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
HAMZA111 said:
W.A.S.

So you mean in my case i will be awarded with PGWP of 3 yrs does not matter how much time i will take to complete my masters because my course duration written on letter of acceptance from university is 2 yrs. am i right?

Yes ..absolutely.