+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A QUESTION ABOUT MEDICAL EXAMINATION IN DUBAI

s4ndy

Jun 17, 2009
hello all....well as i was going to have a medical examination from dubai...they told me that they will be sending my medical examination to canadian high commision,new delhi directly.....and i m wondering like when i havnt begun my application process yet and these people will send my file to delhi directly and even if i will start my application process today my file will be going to canada and then the immigration department will be sending it to delhi.....now my confusion is that when delhi will recieve my medical examination how they will come to kno that why my medical documents are there when they are not aware yet that i have applied for immigration coz my file will be running in canada still.................i know lil bit confusing but anyone who can answer it?.......or anyone who gone through procedure like this.......the clinic said they will give me nothing but a reciept which will prove that i have done my examination done and it been forwarded to delhi..........is there any thing else i need to collect from the clinic.......can someone explain me this thing plz..........thanx

s4ndy

Jun 17, 2009
i guess mu question is very much confusing...........no one replying...........dats bad:(

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
You know, text is MUCH easier to read if you at least try to use proper grammar. Capitals and punctuation included. :p

Here's how medical exams for applicants applying to be sponsored work.

You go to the DMP. After the finish the exam, you will get a form that says you've completed the medical exam (IMM 1017). This is all they will give you. A copy of that form is attached to the results of the exam, which are sent to the Regional Medical Office that covers the visa office where you will be applying. In your case, that is New Delhi. They do nothing with them, they just store them until they are needed.

Then your partner applies to sponsor you. Along with that, you submit your application as well as the form proving you have completed the medical exam. First, the sponsorship is approved. Then your application is sent to the visa office (in your case New Delhi). When the visa office is ready, they use the form that you sent (the IMM 1017) to contact the Regional Medical Office and request the exam results that match your form. This is easily done because the forms contain a unique barcode, so it's easy to match them together.

Hopefully that answers whatever question is hiding in there ;)

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great job answering that mitamata!! The question was a bit confusing.

s4ndy: Don't worry. They will KNOW why your medical report is there. They will understand that it means that you will be applying to immigrate. It happens all the time that medical reports are received before the actual application. You won't be the first one for sure.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
On a side note that is another reason probably why New Delhi is so fast is they have the medical office right there as well! Geesh!

s4ndy

Jun 17, 2009
wonderfull............lol...thanx mitamata>:D<.........and ariell too.........i was very confuse about that...but now m ok.nyways thanx a lot to u guys......lady boncuk where r u from?