+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A PR holder, starting business in CA w/ Aussie partner who does not have a visa.

Sep 5, 2010
Hi, am new to this community, I am a PR card holder (family class, supported by my Canadian husband), will be moving to Canada by the end of 2010. I'm planning to start small business in Canada with Australian business partner who's currently living in Australia and does not hold any Canadian visa at this moment.

"Partner" here means we shared the biz idea, and made a biz plan together. Our biz form would be incorporate, and we both would be a director.
The main service is property management with taxation support for foreign investors and the partner would manage taxation / financial advise part.
If that's the case, what is the most effective process to get him a proper visa to be able to work in Canada legally?

I have found the link: Hiring temporary foreign workers at the page of "Human Resources and Skills Development Canada" (Could not post the link for some reason) But he is not really temp. workers....I will of course keep searching the information by myself, but meanwhile if there are anybody who have already experienced similar cases, your advise would be much appreciated!!

Thank you in advance!