+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A new inland refugee claimant

Mohamed99

Jul 4, 2020
Hi guys,

I made a refugee claim by email on April 2020, then I received “Acknowledgment of Claim and Notice to Return for Interview”, after that i did not hear anything new from them.

My question is this, I read on IRB website that there is a new method of communication between the refugee and IRB which is epost Connect, could I submit my documents through this, or Is my situation not related to this new method? If no, could you please tell me what to expect next in my situation?

Thanks.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
they provide you instructions on AOC or not? did they provide date of appearance or anything else? there is no new method define yet you have to wait ..

Vancouver93

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
From conversation I had with my lawyer today, that process you did only gets you registered. Once they reopen fully you will go submit your other documents and do your biometric

Vancouver93

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Hi guys,

I made a refugee claim by email on April 2020, then I received “Acknowledgment of Claim and Notice to Return for Interview”, after that i did not hear anything new from them.

My question is this, I read on IRB website that there is a new method of communication between the refugee and IRB which is epost Connect, could I submit my documents through this, or Is my situation not related to this new method? If no, could you please tell me what to expect next in my situation?

Thanks.
Hi any progress yet with your application