+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A little worried about medical exam

savitrasapre

Apr 30, 2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Hi all!
I recently had my medical exam in Mumbai. I am from MP and I had to take a train to get there and couldn't sleep properly. I've never had any problems related to blood pressure but when they checked my BP it came slightly higher than the range (maybe due to eating spicy food and not getting enough sleep). I told the doctor that I recently had a checkup and I've never had a history of high BP and she comforted me by telling me that it can also be due to some anxiety.
Should I be worried in regards to my PR application? I'm pretty sure I don't have a BP problem as I'm fairly active and I have never had BP-related problems in the past.

Thanks for reading
Savitra

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
i dont think High / Low BP will have an impact on PR application . they only take into consideration if you have serious health issues which will endanger the lives of Canadians and if the cost of your medicals will put a burden on the government . you don't have to worry at all

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Hi all!
I recently had my medical exam in Mumbai. I am from MP and I had to take a train to get there and couldn't sleep properly. I've never had any problems related to blood pressure but when they checked my BP it came slightly higher than the range (maybe due to eating spicy food and not getting enough sleep). I told the doctor that I recently had a checkup and I've never had a history of high BP and she comforted me by telling me that it can also be due to some anxiety.
Should I be worried in regards to my PR application? I'm pretty sure I don't have a BP problem as I'm fairly active and I have never had BP-related problems in the past.

Thanks for reading
Savitra
Not to worry, you should be fine.

Goodluck!

Dan

savitrasapre

Apr 30, 2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Oh! Thanks for the words of comfort. I feel much better now.
On to the document gathering! :D