+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

a little help plz for prra applicant !

Johny2016

May 9, 2016
hello ,

i would like to thank anyone who will try to help here in advance ( Thank you )

i applied for my second PRRA two years ago and still waiting a response

i applied for work permit ( open work permit ) back in june 2018 ( of course by mail because i cant applied online because the application has passport expiry date and myself my passport expired like 8 years ago ) .. how ever i had the work permit on 17/01/2019 and that work permit will expire on 17/07/2019

JUST SIX MONTHS ... lool ( i already paid too much money for it )

my question is how could i extend that online ? or i wont be able to do that online and do i need to do it again by regular mail ??

Any previous experience or advise is much appreciated

thanks

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
hello ,

i would like to thank anyone who will try to help here in advance ( Thank you )

i applied for my second PRRA two years ago and still waiting a response

i applied for work permit ( open work permit ) back in june 2018 ( of course by mail because i cant applied online because the application has passport expiry date and myself my passport expired like 8 years ago ) .. how ever i had the work permit on 17/01/2019 and that work permit will expire on 17/07/2019

JUST SIX MONTHS ... lool ( i already paid too much money for it )

my question is how could i extend that online ? or i wont be able to do that online and do i need to do it again by regular mail ??

Any previous experience or advise is much appreciated

thanks
Yes you can do it online even if your passport expired 20 years ago.

In the section where they ask you about your passport’s expiry date, just put a date in 2020 or something (I’ve always done that & it worked).

Hopefully you get 2 years validity (that’s how long I got every time I did it)