+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A little confused about Personal History and Address History

NicholasG

Apr 14, 2016
I feel like I may be overthinking this, but I am a little confused and worried about what information to include or not include in the personal history and address history sections of the online application. How much detail should be include in each of these sections. Part of the problem is I can't remember every date.

1 - In the personal history section for example, during the years in which I was an international student in Canada, should I include my summer visits home (around 1 month or so each summer), or should I simply state to and from date in which I was student, without mentioning brief visits home during that period?

2 - In the address history section, should I include the address of my home which I visited during my summer holiday while I was a student in Canada? I was technically living in Canada with a student visa, so would the place I temporarily stayed in, in my home country, count as one of my addresses?

Your help would be much appreciated. Especially anyone who successfully completed their application.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
I feel like I may be overthinking this, but I am a little confused and worried about what information to include or not include in the personal history and address history sections of the online application. How much detail should be include in each of these sections. Part of the problem is I can't remember every date.

1 - In the personal history section for example, during the years in which I was an international student in Canada, should I include my summer visits home (around 1 month or so each summer), or should I simply state to and from date in which I was student, without mentioning brief visits home during that period?

2 - In the address history section, should I include the address of my home which I visited during my summer holiday while I was a student in Canada? I was technically living in Canada with a student visa, so would the place I temporarily stayed in, in my home country, count as one of my addresses?

Your help would be much appreciated. Especially anyone who successfully completed their application.
1. It is not necessary to mention the short travel to the country of origin.
2. Mention your Canadian address.
I did the same things as above and I landed a month ago in Canada.