+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A letter from CIC- VEGREVILLE

Denise13

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Toronto ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A letter was sent to us by CIC regarding our application for permanent residence under the Live in Caregiver Program. There is a paragraph that says

We have attached a Checklist of Documents for Dependants of Live in Caregivers to this letter. This checklist outlines all the forms and documents you must gather, submit and signed in behalf of your family members. We have higlighted outstanding items on the checklist. Failure to provide these forms and documents may result in the refusal of your application.

What does this mean? Are we going to submit all the documents in the checklist or only the higlighted ones?

Thanks!! :)

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
I think only the highlighted one!!

apt2208

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-SEP-2013
File Transfer...
01-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
01-AUG-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
17-May-2014
Denise13 said:
A letter was sent to us by CIC regarding our application for permanent residence under the Live in Caregiver Program. There is a paragraph that says

We have attached a Checklist of Documents for Dependants of Live in Caregivers to this letter. This checklist outlines all the forms and documents you must gather, submit and signed in behalf of your family members. We have higlighted outstanding items on the checklist. Failure to provide these forms and documents may result in the refusal of your application.

What does this mean? Are we going to submit all the documents in the checklist or only the higlighted ones?

Thanks!! :)
Only the highlighted ones.

Denise13

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Toronto ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you guys sure? Coz im kinda confused since we have already sent the documents in the checklist including the generic forms, background declaration, additional family informations, etc in the Manila Visa Office and now, CIC Vegreville sent us that letter, enclosed is a checklist, on which there are only highlighted items like for example, the renewed passport, new NBI clearance since it's already expired. So what are we gonna do now?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
You should probably be posting under the http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skilled-worker-professional-immigration-b4.0/ section of the forum. This is for Family Class sponsorships.

Shaxin

Mar 28, 2014
Denise13 said:
Are you guys sure? Coz im kinda confused since we have already sent the documents in the checklist including the generic forms, background declaration, additional family informations, etc in the Manila Visa Office and now, CIC Vegreville sent us that letter, enclosed is a checklist, on which there are only highlighted items like for example, the renewed passport, new NBI clearance since it's already expired. So what are we gonna do now?
Just send the highlighted one,ask your family to apply for a new NBI...

DJT

Sep 18, 2014
Hello Denise13,

I got the same situation too.. may I ask what did you do ? did you submit all the docs or just the highlighted docs?
please let me know it will be a big help..
Thank in advance

DJT

Denise13

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Toronto ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi DJT

I only submitted those which are highlighted. And I think that's the right thing to do since the Office sent us a letter again regarding the medical exam and didn't look for the documents which aren't highlighted.

DJT

Sep 18, 2014
Hello Denise13,

Thanks so much for your very quick response really appreciated .... ;D
now I can sleep tight :)

cheers
DJT