+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A free website for your start-up business

StayHard

Jun 12, 2022
Hello, fellow business owners

After a year of successful freelancing in South Korea, I'm moving to Canada soon to start a web design business while I work under IEC (working holiday)

To kickstart, I'm providing free web design services for start-up businesses in Canada. This will be a great experience for me as well as for your business that need to establish its brand online with a limited budget.

Are you starting a business in Canada and need an online platform to increase brand awareness? Do you need qualified leads and sales to get started? I'm here to help.

Reply or PM me to start a quick 10min conversation to see if we're a good fit. Good luck to everyone here starting a business in Canada!

aj0x14

Apr 1, 2023
Would you be interested in developing websites for an architectural design startup or an AI startup?

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015

After a year of successful freelancing in South Korea, I'm moving to Canada soon to start a web design business while I work under IEC (working holiday)

To kickstart, I'm providing free web design services for start-up businesses in Canada. This will be a great experience for me as well as for your business that need to establish its brand online with a limited budget.

Are you starting a business in Canada and need an online platform to increase brand awareness? Do you need qualified leads and sales to get started? I'm here to help.

Reply or PM me to start a quick 10min conversation to see if we're a good fit. Good luck to everyone here starting a business in Canada!
You started your buisness in canada or not

Jpretty

Jun 18, 2021

hi,i am interested.am into importation of foodstuffs

ariaprojects

May 8, 2023

Are you still providing web design services