+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A few quick questions about applying express entry ?

dream996

Jan 30, 2019
1 - Will I need my birth certificate? Or will my British passport be sufficient for applying express entry?

2 - I have worked full time for a year but (It was actually 363 days.) It was supposed to be a year contract would this matter too much when I apply for the express entry?

3 - About ECA ; I took a degree in visual effects for Films and TV, i checked out the list of organistation for verifying my degree but I am genuinely not sure which one I should pick??

4 - How exactly does ECA work? Will I have to contact my University for a transcript or do I just pay-up and they sort it out on their end?

Thank you very much!

ttsoldier13

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-01-2022
1 - Will I need my birth certificate? Or will my British passport be sufficient for applying express entry?

2 - I have worked full time for a year but (It was actually 363 days.) It was supposed to be a year contract would this matter too much when I apply for the express entry?

3 - About ECA ; I took a degree in visual effects for Films and TV, i checked out the list of organistation for verifying my degree but I am genuinely not sure which one I should pick??

4 - How exactly does ECA work? Will I have to contact my University for a transcript or do I just pay-up and they sort it out on their end?

Thank you very much!
3 - The organisation does not matter
4 - Apply to the organisation. Contact your university for the transcript. Your university has to post mail the original copy to the organisation for assessment.