+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A few questions about 'intended study in Canada' section

AB1991

Nov 1, 2015
Hello,

Hope you're all well.

I have a few questions, firstly, my letter of acceptance indicates that university starts on the 4th of January and it would take approximately 4 years, so in the duration section, do I just put end date as 4th of January 2020?

Secondly, tuition room and board and also the other.. I have done a google search about this, but it seems there are a mix of answers regarding putting only 1 academic year cost and some putting the entire academic duration so I require your input on this. Tuition, accommodation and living expenses are all on my letter of acceptance, so for tuition, that's fairly obvious, room and board I presume is the accommodation part and other is living expenses?

And finally, funds available for my stay? What exactly do I put for this? It's not like there's a set amount of money set for my education there. All I know is that my dad will fund me and that's it, so I do not know what to put for that.

Thank you all in advance for answering my questions :)

dennis05

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
1. 4 years after your intended start date is fine
2. Yes, room and board is the accommodation part and other is living expenses
3. Put the total amount of money available to you, that includes fees and living expenses