+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A different job title in e-APR to a previous application

Feb 16, 2018
Hi seniors,
I am new here and writing to seek some guidance on my situation.
I have submitted my e-APR recently. In one of my previous visit visa application to CIC, back in 2012, I have mentioned my job title of that time (Programme Officer), which later on changed to (Programme Coordinator) in the same organization. This change of title was made due to some procedural/compliance requirement of my organization and has nothing to do with promotion/up-gradation. My grade, salary and job description remained the same. For this job duration, the organization issued me experience letter with the new job title "Programme Coordinator", for the entire duration (2011 - 2013), which I provided with my current e-APR. Now, in my e-APR, I have mentioned that back in 2012, I was working as 'Programme Coordinator', which is a contradiction to the information provided in the previous visit visa application where I mentioned my job title as 'Programme Officer'. I haven't mentioned this in LOE either. What should I do now? Wondering if there is a way I can communicate this to the CIC at this stage? Thanks for your insights in advance!

Last edited:

Tall2003

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Germany
Category........
Hi seniors,
I am new here and writing to seek some guidance on my situation.
I have submitted my e-APR recently. In one of my previous visit visa application to CIC, back in 2012, I have mentioned my job title of that time (Programme Officer), which later on changed to (Programme Coordinator) in the same organization. This change of title was made due to some procedural/compliance requirement of my organization and has nothing to do with promotion/up-gradation. My grade, salary and job description remained the same. For this job duration, the organization issued me experience letter with the new job title "Programme Coordinator", for the entire duration (2011 - 2013), which I provided with my current e-APR. Now, in my e-APR, I have mentioned that back in 2012, I was working as 'Programme Coordinator', which is a contradiction to the information provided in the previous visit visa application where I mentioned my job title as 'Programme Officer'. I haven't mentioned this in LOE either. What should I do now? Wondering if there is a way I can communicate this to the CIC at this stage? Thanks for your insights in advance!
Dear please comment, have you got PR?