+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A decision has been made on your application please send your passport what does it mean???

U_dsharma

Nov 2, 2017
I got a mail saying a decision has been made on your temporary visa application please send your passport for final process. It dont know if my Visa is approved or not can any please tell me

k9394

Nov 1, 2017
Log onto your CIC account read the update. But by the sounds of it, it looks like it has been approved and they need your passport to stamp the visa on.

Ak999

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
I got a mail saying a decision has been made on your temporary visa application please send your passport for final process. It dont know if my Visa is approved or not can any please tell me
Approved !

Congratulations...:I’ve got the same request and peeps say that it’s approved and I can see it in my decision section in my account

Reactions: gags19

U_dsharma

Nov 2, 2017
Approved !

Congratulations...:I’ve got the same request and peeps say that it’s approved and I can see it in my decision section in my account
My consultant are not giving me the details of cic account i can't see anything there. I'm so worried

Ak999

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
My consultant are not giving me the details of cic account i can't see anything there. I'm so worried
Same was the case with me the agent didn’t provide me with any account details but instead sent me a pic of approval

Drop in ur no I’ll let u noe further

Ak999

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
When and where have you applied? I applied on 3rd October still waiting for the visa
I had applied online on 7th oct
Got my passport request on the 23rd oct

Received my passport with stamp on 3 nov

Applied from Mumbai (Online Based)

coolprashar

Apr 17, 2018
My agent also not giving me any login details and he submitted my passport to the VFS Centre, Chandigarh on 29th March. Till date I didn't received my passport back and even i am also not aware that my visa got approved or not. My application was electronic/online visa. Can any help me out that my visa got approved or not? When i check my online status through tracking id then it only says "Application tracking id no. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx is being processed at Canada Visa Office, New Delhi". Didn't know whether my visa is approved or not?