+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

a Critical Situation I am in now

classic123

Nov 25, 2012
Hi Guys,

Please Guide me now what will happen and what should my plan of action should be

1. I submitted my file in April and it reached there successfully on 24th April 2013. After week they send me a letter back that i missing some information to fill in (We had hired a lawyer for that at that time, and he missed to fill some information.), The letter was apparently lost as at my home address in India, no one was there. somehow it was with the neighbours but they were not known of this, at till now we were waiting for an answer from the Canada embassy but no answer. Now day before yesterday we found that letter by the Canada embassy that we are missing some information and need to fill that and then the case can proceed.

Here we have already told the embassy that communication address will be my sister's address in Canada as file was submitted there directly by them

Now can i get extension for this problem or it will be a new case from scratch.

Do i have to do ielts again, and do i have to call my Australian police clearance certificates again.

Please guide me what should i do, what is going to happen now.

Regards

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
classic123 said:
Hi Guys,

Please Guide me now what will happen and what should my plan of action should be

1. I submitted my file in April and it reached there successfully on 24th April 2013. After week they send me a letter back that i missing some information to fill in (We had hired a lawyer for that at that time, and he missed to fill some information.), The letter was apparently lost as at my home address in India, no one was there. somehow it was with the neighbours but they were not known of this, at till now we were waiting for an answer from the Canada embassy but no answer. Now day before yesterday we found that letter by the Canada embassy that we are missing some information and need to fill that and then the case can proceed.

Here we have already told the embassy that communication address will be my sister's address in Canada as file was submitted there directly by them

Now can i get extension for this problem or it will be a new case from scratch.

Do i have to do ielts again, and do i have to call my Australian police clearance certificates again.

Please guide me what should i do, what is going to happen now.

Regards
Well
If you are a provincial nominee , you should immediately contact your province as a request for extension ( if your certificate is expired) . If your certificate is still valid , and IELTS is not older than 2 years, you can re-submit form asap. Else once you have extension approved you can submit application without IELTS and PCC of Australia.
PCC will only be required on Medical/PPR.

classic123

Nov 25, 2012
Thanks Friend,

Update is I have re-submitted my file again as they gave me extension. Now i have already send the file and the canada mail shows received by them as signature was required while delivering the file.

So till now its been around 1 month, i have not received any mail or communication.

So what lies here,

1. Will i get any AOR.
2. Or will i get Medical Straight away, maybe my file is in process.
3. In the above cases, i had chosen to pay by Credit Card, so till now that has not been debited by the Canadian amount

So guide me