+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

a bit confused about sponcer spousal

Status
Not open for further replies.

faycal75

Apr 15, 2007
hello every one my wife is acanadian citizen we have a cute baby of 7 month old at the moment we r in algeria my wife wont to start the spousal sponcer ans the probleme is she is not working at the moment and we dont wont to be apart is it worth it for here to go to canada and start the proceder and how faster u think is gone be we r realy confused and we dont wont to be apart because or our baby we hope we get helpful ansewer thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

faycal75 said:
hello every one my wife is acanadian citizen we have a cute baby of 7 month old at the moment we r in algeria my wife wont to start the spousal sponcer ans the probleme is she is not working at the moment and we dont wont to be apart is it worth it for here to go to canada and start the proceder and how faster u think is gone be we r realy confused and we dont wont to be apart because or our baby we hope we get helpful ansewer thanks
1. Assuming that your wife intends to sponsor you (the baby is a Canadian citizen) as she is a citizen, the sponsorship can be done while she is a broad. She would have to include a statement with the sponsorship to Missisauga what her intentions are as to accommodation, work/schooling when she returns to Canada when you are issued a visa.
2. A spousal application does not require the sponsor to be working, but they cannot be on welfare except for disability.
3. The forms and information you require are here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/applications/fc.html

PMM

faycal75

Apr 15, 2007
thanks for u r help anouther thing i wont to know is if we do the prouceder frome canada how long is gone take me to be in canada and my son is already canadian citizen while he was borne in canada thank you for your helpe againe

Status
Not open for further replies.