+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

__Please, some advice needed!!__

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
aniket2789 said:
1. I think you recalculate your points with CLB 10 and try to achieve CLB 10. I think you can reach around 450. My spouse is 32 , bachelors (professional course dentistry)and can Reach 469 with CLB 10 ,though 463 now due to CLB 9.
2. Do your ECA IF not done that can Improve your Score.
3. If Your married And spouse is qualified and younger with some experience Try with spouse as principal Applicant.
Hey aniket2789, I think I'm at CLB7level so CLB 9 would be a huge challenge I can't imagine CLB 10. Considering that every test is 250 bucks is a very risky option. But I think is a matter of preparation and dedication.

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
aniket2789 said:
It is not easy to get student Visa for Canada at this age, You can try though, as it is not impossible.
Yeah right, I got good record on Canada so probably I would not have any issue applying for a student visa. The thing is budget, like 14k per year + all hidden cost, so basically I have two options, the PNP or break the IELTS exam and get CLB 9 and see how much points I receive with the transferability super combo points ;)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
with pnp nobody knows proprly. Also there are lot of speculations goin on. So you have to get everything ready and then really do the daily follow on forum and their websites. That means check on what is going on and what do peole talk about. For example the other day it was posted that sinp waz opened. It closed in like 6 to 8 hours getting 500 applicants in profession in demand. And seeing their score requirements it was not such breeze to get points.

Tikavie

Sep 10, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some Advice/Input.

When i first submitted my EE profile i was a residing in the UK. When i finally got my ITA and submitted my application (March 23, 2016) i was a resident of India. The change in my residency was updated and this is even in my application.

When i received the request for my passport (September 20th, 2016), i was asked to send my passport to London, which i can't do cause i no longer live in the UK. I have written back to CIC to request for this to be changed to New Delhi. No reply from them just yet.

Has anyone faced something similar? What timeline followed to securing your PR visa stamped in your passport?

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Kay