+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

9th Draw Fingers Crossed - Hopefully we see CRS points below 450pts

Arian81

Feb 18, 2015
JB1234 said:
Trust me, it will go down and cut-off should go below 450 in the next 6 months. I got my ITA under 481 draw and I declined the invitation for other reasons and I know atleast 3 more people like me who declined it because of not being able to get the documents on time, so not all of 1680 people who got ITA will apply for PR.Which means there will be future draws with lower cut-offs. Lastly, let me tell you, there are not that many people above 481, they might be around 1000-2000, but look at the bigger picture, CIC is targeting 25k immigrants or more. 2-3k people are nothing when compared to 25k. so the cutoff will eventually go down.

Hope for the best!
What is your reason for declining the ITA, which documents you were not able to get in time

JB1234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Arian81 said:
What is your reason for declining the ITA, which documents you were not able to get in time

1.)My IELTS expired just before my ITA.
2.) I wont be able to get my PCC in another 1-2 months.

zaki100

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hi
my case is that i graduated from a diploma program as an Industrial heavy equipment tech(NAIT). i then got hired after my studies on a post graduate work permit(PGWP). after working for 2.5yrs i have now received my journeyman certificate(certificate of qualification). after entering my hours to the apprenticeship board. now will my past 2years of work experience be recognized as Canadian work experience for CEC or will they be recognized as part of my study program(coop). note my work permit was pgwp but my hours were entered in to the Alberta apprenticeship and i just got my certificate of qualification this January.

mars_xiao

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chemtoronto said:
I am stuck at 446. I dont think they will go below 453. Its my guess. I could be wrong though.
I am stuck at 452. The closer you are to the 453 magic number, the stronger you feel it is the lowest they will go.

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all those ladies and gentlemen out there giving verdicts that score will be constant on 453 and blah blah and people like my guess is this and that need to take a break, and please stop spreading negativity around the forum, you don't have slightest idea how it is going to be and even then you predict, the question is on what basis, and which sixth sense, and why everyone's sixth sense in this forum is so pessimistic? Don't let people lose hopes just because you THINK something that a newbie in this forum would consider as truth and that's why when they ask something they say experts, and that's what you are so please play mature

Thanks

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
I believe CIC takes into consideration that many applicants declines ITA after receiving and it and some of them finds out that they can't prove their claims for any reason, hence they draw a larger number of applicants to cover up for those people who declines ITA.

stabania

May 8, 2014
it's definitely a good thing to keep hope but what if we are stupid enough to think something which might never happen and waste our time on it, for this one thing my so many future planning are at stake and I'm so unsure about what is going to happen at the end, how much time to wait still, can you tell one thing that if I try to increase my score by spouse education do I have to submit my profile again from scratch or I can simply update it, how much can I get on average for spouse education... thanks have a nice day all...

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
stabania said:
it's definitely a good thing to keep hope but what if we are stupid enough to think something which might never happen and waste our time on it, for this one thing my so many future planning are at stake and I'm so unsure about what is going to happen at the end, how much time to wait still, can you tell one thing that if I try to increase my score by spouse education do I have to submit my profile again from scratch or I can simply update it, how much can I get on average for spouse education... thanks have a nice day all...
No one knows the answer to "how long we should wait?" and I understand your feeling because we're all feeling the same way.

To calculate how much your spouse education will impact your overall CRS score checkout this link:
http://cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Rahul_S

Apr 8, 2015
Hi All,

I am relatively new to this forum but would like to share what knowledge I have gained frm various sources in past 3 months:

- Canada is targeting to immigrate 250000 people in 2015 (or atleast provide an ITA to the mentioned number)
- As the immigration minister said, out of these 250000 people, 10-15% will be coming through Express Entry
- Assuming 10% of such people will come through express entry, we have a figure of 25000 ITAs
- Till now after the 8 draws they do not even have 10000 ITAs issued
- Now, simple mathematics tells us that if they need more people, they need to lower the cut-offs

They can hold it around 450+ for some time, giving more people a chance to apply and enter the pool but the new comers will not be able to fill the remaining 15000 ITAs keeping the cut-off above 450.

So, it has to come down. The question is at what time in this year will they decide to make a great fall covering a huge number of ITAs.

Hope this helps, all d best :)

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Also, take into account hundreds if not thousands of declined ITA's, fake profiles and rejected applications.
I'm not used to do any prediction and I won't do it, however the cutoff should "logically" go down in the upcoming draws.

chitra83

May 5, 2014
Canadiense85 said:
Also, take into account hundreds if not thousands of declined ITA's, fake profiles and rejected applications.
I'm not used to do any prediction and I won't do it, however the cutoff should "logically" go down in the upcoming draws.
I have a score of 388 points.Lets see how it goes.Always feel positive..

Good luck to everyone. :)

The_Distant_One

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
mbakhan said:
For all those ladies and gentlemen out there giving verdicts that score will be constant on 453 and blah blah and people like my guess is this and that need to take a break, and please stop spreading negativity around the forum, you don't have slightest idea how it is going to be and even then you predict, the question is on what basis, and which sixth sense, and why everyone's sixth sense in this forum is so pessimistic? Don't let people lose hopes just because you THINK something that a newbie in this forum would consider as truth and that's why when they ask something they say experts, and that's what you are so please play mature

Thanks
but on the flip side everyone saying "oh it definitely will go under 420 by june" is giving people hope and they may be making life decisions on this advice which I believe is far mroe negative than saying "you have to be prepared for it to never go below 453".

you have to remeber this is an election year, with many job losses happening due to commodity slumps. Opposition parties will be watching this system VERY VERY closely for anything they can use against the government before the election. The immigration minister will be very aware of this hence why I think either they will start to go to NOC specific draws or even possibly IELTS specific draws (the act allows for this with the line "under ministerial instruction") before they drop the score low and get accused of letting everyone in.

Rahul_S

Apr 8, 2015
Hi Experts,

Can someone please let me know, the total expenses including all fees (other than proof of funds) for 1 applicant and 1 dependent (spouse)

TIA

chitra83

May 5, 2014
My score is at 388.Im from India and applied jobs through monster .None of them got answer.

any idea when job bank will be connected to Express entry?