09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
kakhileshreddy said:
9456 views and counting...i think there are many people this time... so score might even go up or might go low score with very high ITAS..

its just my point of view..
You are pointing two opposite roads to the same destination.

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WES estimated completion date was showing as 11MAY since 20 days and now suddenly it disappeared. Is it good new or bad news??

You will receive the report online in a day or two. Good luck

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did any draw happen this week ? no updates on CIC website...

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
f1ahmed said:
Hey, same thing happened to me also! It was showing an approximate completion date as 14th May and today suddenly it stopped showing that date. Is it something good?
It seems to me that CIC is pressuring WES to process as many ECAs as possible for next week's draw (if there is one). I am seeing many people posting that their completion date disappeared from WES website. Usually that means we will all get our ECA Wed or Thru next week.
IMMO, this means there will probably be a draw on Friday 8. CIC is so unpredictable, please take this with a grain of salt.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Should be an interesting draw. If all this speculation is true, we might see an increase. Guess this draw would be a good indication of how much hope people with below 450 score should keep over the next few months.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulpatel said:
WES estimated completion date was showing as 11MAY since 20 days and now suddenly it disappeared. Is it good new or bad news??
The same thing happened to me. I think there might be some system issue. My estimated completion date was of 20th May.

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
entered the pool with 475 points... waiting for 9th draw :) :) :)

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
everyone will be happy if this will be the case... hoping for this.... :) :)
canadiensedream2015 said:
It seems to me that CIC is pressuring WES to process as many ECAs as possible for next week's draw (if there is one). I am seeing many people posting that their completion date disappeared from WES website. Usually that means we will all get our ECA Wed or Thru next week.
IMMO, this means there will probably be a draw on Friday 8. CIC is so unpredictable, please take this with a grain of salt.

Apr 5, 2015
I made my express entry profile yesterday. I scored 441. 8)
I am really keeping my fingers crossed. I hope I get it this time. ::)
How long do you think it would take me to get the ITA? ::)
Also, my application for FSWP reached late and thus, I couldn't make it into the cap.
Will this affect my application in express entry. If yes, how?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GurnoorKaurPannu said:
I made my express entry profile yesterday. I scored 441. 8)
I am really keeping my fingers crossed. I hope I get it this time. ::)
How long do you think it would take me to get the ITA? ::)

How long is a piece of string?

Also, my application for FSWP reached late and thus, I couldn't make it into the cap.
Will this affect my application in express entry. If yes, how?

No.

Roxxx8

Dec 11, 2014
chechi_298 said:
I have a question. I know that it is impossible to predict scores with any certainty, but if anyone could share their thoughts on this please. Here's my situation. I've been in Canada for approximately 8 years and my status is set to expire at the end of May. That's only weeks away. My CRS score is 424, and expected to increase to 431 by July. My question is, does anyone think it is even remotely possible that ITA's are issued to candidates with score 424+ by the end of May? Alternatively, in the event that I must return to my homeland, does anyone think that the score will drop to 431 by the end of summer? In the ideal world, a CEC-specific draw would be conducted soon that would include my score. Of course, I cannot hold my breath on this.

Again, I know that no one can share predictions with any conviction, but I'm just wondering if I'm a fool for having false hope. I was confident that my score would have been sufficient to receive an ITA given the downwards trend. However, based on the unexpected climb in CRS at the 7th draw, the recent decline in the number of ITAs, and many fellow posters sentiments that the score will remain relatively stable at the 453 mark, I am wayyy tooo stressed and depressed to think clearly anymore.

FYI, I'm in CEC, and am maxed out in points for IELTS and age.

Why don't you apply for a temporary resident visa to extend you stay while you wait in hopes on getting the Express entry invitation?

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
PrincessIrene02 said:
everyone will be happy if this will be the case... hoping for this.... :) :)
As I thought, I got my ECA today (Thursday May 7), which bumped my score to 459. There might be a draw tomorrow night.
Good luck everyone!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiensedream2015 said:
As I thought, I got my ECA today (Thursday May 7), which bumped my score to 459. There might be a draw tomorrow night.
Good luck everyone!
Hi so what you selected for your defree in level of education after your ECA? And can you please share your score breakdown. As I am having an issue after I received my ECA my score should be 461 but it shows 441. So can you please share your education details and your level of education selection in EE...

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
ntwkengg said:
Hi so what you selected for your defree in level of education after your ECA? And can you please share your score breakdown. As I am having an issue after I received my ECA my score should be 461 but it shows 441. So can you please share your education details and your level of education selection in EE...
I got a PhD so I just selected that one. Try the CRS calculator, it gave me a good idea of what score to expect.