+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

8222 Supervisors, Oil and Gas Drilling and Service. Anybody under this NOC?

toronto2011

May 22, 2011
Dear all,

my brother want to apply for canadian immigration under the noc code 8222.he has more than 18years experience and his education is 3years diploma+Certification in "class C boiler engineering"+certification in ASNT NDT LEVEL 11(VT,PT,MT,UT,RT)

my questions are

1- normally people in this field have diplomas or high school education.then how visa officer will grant education number for such people. because as far as i know no where in world people do masters or high education in this field. please tell me whats the strategy of assigning marks to such applicant.

2- as this noc comes under the "occupations unique to primary industry" and many few applicants are there.is there other way of immigration other than federal skilled category.because these people cant get full marks in education and offcourse some have problem in IELTS too.

3- whats the band requirement in IELTS for such people?

pleae reply me as people on this thread are most relevant to noc 8222.

regards

toronto2011

May 22, 2011
Dear All,

i am still waiting for the reply of my previous post.plz suggest me so i can guide my brother.
thanks alot

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
Full Pints of Diploma will be rewarded if his deploma requires high school education (12 years) as eligibility of admission otherwise it will be considerd as high school . please check the points at CIC website as I dont remember now.

IELTS requirement and total passing marks can checked at CIC website.

Thanks

toronto2011 said:
Dear all,

my brother want to apply for canadian immigration under the noc code 8222.he has more than 18years experience and his education is 3years diploma+Certification in "class C boiler engineering"+certification in ASNT NDT LEVEL 11(VT,PT,MT,UT,RT)

my questions are

1- normally people in this field have diplomas or high school education.then how visa officer will grant education number for such people. because as far as i know no where in world people do masters or high education in this field. please tell me whats the strategy of assigning marks to such applicant.

2- as this noc comes under the "occupations unique to primary industry" and many few applicants are there.is there other way of immigration other than federal skilled category.because these people cant get full marks in education and offcourse some have problem in IELTS too.

3- whats the band requirement in IELTS for such people?

pleae reply me as people on this thread are most relevant to noc 8222.

regards