+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

80 days of Study Permit Application

Ronnydwar

Nov 16, 2018
Hi People,

I have submitted my paper study application from Ahmedabad, India on 27th November 2018 and I have been so patient to wait 80 odd days for my study permit result. I am currently working and I am not sure what to do next as my course deferred from January 2019 to September 2019. Just eager to know, will there be result or they are going to keep my passport with them for forever.

Shams85

Feb 22, 2019
Sorry to hear that,

I got my visa on 21st February 2019. Although it is for September 2019 intake. wish you goodluck for the same.
When I contacted to School they said my application is looking good for visa approval. But still waiting. do you guess anything for this.

thanks

Ronnydwar

Nov 16, 2018
When I contacted to School they said my application is looking good for visa approval. But still waiting. do you guess anything for this.

thanks
Try and send additional document such as deferred offer letter or update online profile. In my case, I waited and it worked. Adding additional documents may bring your file above on their desk.

Shams85

Feb 22, 2019
Try and send additional document such as deferred offer letter or update online profile. In my case, I waited and it worked. Adding additional documents may bring your file above on their desk.
That's sound good. I will Try to ask school.
But I think Visa department is very busy and all things are going to delay.????

Thanks