+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

72 units needed for CAREGIVER??

solanah

Oct 2, 2007
I just to clarify about the 72 units requirements for Caregiver to be able to apply here in Canada.My sister is processing her papers in the Philippines as Caregiver.When she found out that she's lacking 6 units in her transcript??is there any possibility that they will accept the application in Canadian embassy manila,her application.If we assure that my sister will going to enroll this semester to get her lacking units??My sister was already finished her Caregiver Training 2months ago.Her LMO already arrived.Please HELP???

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
No,she will be denied for lacking the 72 units,Why doesnt she either apply under one of the provicial nominee categories instead or study to get the extra 6 units.I have handled several nannies lacking the 72 units and moved them into other categories instead cheers

Marce33

Feb 26, 2018
Hi ...I also had lacking units what would I do to make it 75 units ..do I have to enroll 1 semester to get the required units or is there any way to cope up with this, I already have my Certificate for caregiving,but only lacking units. Could you help me to do any way or any suggestions regarding with this...I already have my sponsor in Canada...ple ple any suggestions about this?

Pimfia

Jan 27, 2020
Hi j
No,she will be denied for lacking the 72 units,Why doesnt she either apply under one of the provicial nominee categories instead or study to get the extra 6 units.I have handled several nannies lacking the 72 units and moved them into other categories instead cheers
Hi what other category you mean?

Irene Ybañez

Mar 4, 2020
Hi my sister’s mother-in-law will sponsor me as caregiver but I only have 51 units.do I really have to to go back to school to finish 72 units to be able to apply in Canada as caregiver?pls I need your help.

Ellaine Yabut

Jan 18, 2021
Philippines
Category........
Other
I already receivee my ECA report from Wes and the evaluation for my education is Secondary diploma and one semester post secondary study . Do you think i meet the requirements for pilot caregiver ? Thank you in advance for your answer

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I already receivee my ECA report from Wes and the evaluation for my education is Secondary diploma and one semester post secondary study . Do you think i meet the requirements for pilot caregiver ? Thank you in advance for your answer
As mentioned in another post, no. You need one year of Canadian post secondary education. You only have one semester.

gimickera

Aug 24, 2021
off topic ,
when applying for eca, should i choose ircc or standard wes evaluation?

and i have 75 units, do you think i can pass the evaluation as a caregiver?