+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

7 Yrs Mngr Exp+2 post grad in CAD+B.com+7 CLB working in NOC 6235 B cat. EE poin

ud_85

Jul 22, 2015
Hi Friends

I have worked for Banks and other Financial Institutes in India on Manager Position from 2006 until 2013 (7 years total Indian work experience. all req. documents are in hand)

Did Bachelors in Commerce from India which is equivalent to Canada 3 years Bachelors by WES (Evaluation Received).

Did Post Grad Certificate in International business Management (1 year) and Business General (2 Year Diploma) from Canadian recognized College.

Have CLB 7 in each. given Celpip test

Working in NOC 6235 Skill Level B since march 1, 2016. i have no other Canadian work experience I have.

Have Mutual Fund licence from IFSE which gives you extra point under (certificate of qualification from a Canadian Province or Territory? (Skilled trade occupations))

Have CAD find 15000+ in bank account

Age 31. Indian passport holder.

I have tried to check my Express Entry Points on cic website under Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) -tool and its shows 395 points.

I was just wondering that what should I do to apply under Express entry FSW and get invitation to apply.

You advise will be appreciated. Thanks friends

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ud_85 said:
Hi Friends

I have worked for Banks and other Financial Institutes in India on Manager Position from 2006 until 2013 (7 years total Indian work experience. all req. documents are in hand)

Did Bachelors in Commerce from India which is equivalent to Canada 3 years Bachelors by WES (Evaluation Received).

Did Post Grad Certificate in International business Management (1 year) and Business General (2 Year Diploma) from Canadian recognized College.

Have CLB 7 in each. given Celpip test

Working in NOC 6235 Skill Level B since march 1, 2016. i have no other Canadian work experience I have.

Have Mutual Fund licence from IFSE which gives you extra point under (certificate of qualification from a Canadian Province or Territory? (Skilled trade occupations))

Have CAD find 15000+ in bank account

Age 31. Indian passport holder.

I have tried to check my Express Entry Points on cic website under Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) -tool and its shows 395 points.

I was just wondering that what should I do to apply under Express entry FSW and get invitation to apply.

You advise will be appreciated. Thanks friends
Wait for Nova Scotia PNP to reopen. Last year they were having 6235 in their demand list.
In the mean time, you can prepare your documents, manage funds so that at the time of applying your settlement fund is 3-6 months old and
most importantly if you can, try to improve your IETLS score.. to get you over 400 points. In that case, when OINP opens, you can get OINP also.

Wish you good luck !

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
Keys said:
hi please provide me procedure of WES (Evaluation Received).

Regards,
Keys.
If you have already received your WES report, you would scan and upload it after ITA.

Based on your 395 points, I would start looking into different PNP programs to see which ones you might qualify for.

Depending on how long you can wait, you would also have a chance at OINP at the end of the year. When they were still open, they allowed people over 400 points to apply, which you should be able to get to with a better language score, for example.

ud_85

Jul 22, 2015
Dear Friends thanks for your suggestion I really appreciate them

I have open work permit which is good until July 2018. and I am open to relocate as well.

ud_85

Jul 22, 2015
Keys said:
hi please provide me procedure of WES (Evaluation Received).

Regards,
Keys.

Buddy you need to have all your education documents verified and stamped in an envelop from all your college/ university. Then you need to send it to WES Canada for immigration evaluation, remember not for academic evaluation. Pay the fees online and after couple of weeks they will send you the results at your mailing address.
there is the link for your ref. ww.wes.org/ca/immigrants/index.asp?
Thanks

ud_85

Jul 22, 2015
munjal said:
Wait for Nova Scotia PNP to reopen. Last year they were having 6235 in their demand list.
In the mean time, you can prepare your documents, manage funds so that at the time of applying your settlement fund is 3-6 months old and
most importantly if you can, try to improve your IETLS score.. to get you over 400 points. In that case, when OINP opens, you can get OINP also.

Wish you good luck !
Thanks for the suggestion dear

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
ud_85 said:
Thanks for the suggestion dear
Hi ud_85

I would like to suggest you to attend New Brunswick's info session. They don't have session yet in India but they are planning to hold one later this year. My noc is 6235 and got nominated. You might get lucky.