+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

7 months completed but eligibility not started yet

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you for the information.
As per my Gcms, criminality is passed and info sharing is complete with NRT status. How much do u think is this info significant ?
Thank you
You could be looking at a PPR email soon! Keep checking your GIC account for a ghost update.

diwan1abhi

Aug 27, 2019
You could be looking at a PPR email soon! Keep checking your GIC account for a ghost update.
I have been waiting for it for an year now. Thank you for such the reassurance. Can't check the ghost update as The access is with the consultant. Never the less, the e-mail will come to me.
Thank you very much

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
My name is Abhinav Diwan. My Aor is 15 jan 19. Its been over 7.5 months but eligibility hasn’t started yet.
I have been waiting for it for an year now.
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by a year? Did you have a previous application before the one you submitted 7.5 months ago? If that's the case it could be a contributing factor to the delay in processing of your application.

diwan1abhi

Aug 27, 2019
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by a year? Did you have a previous application before the one you submitted 7.5 months ago? If that's the case it could be a contributing factor to the delay in processing of your application.
Rather I am sorry, I meant an year from the date I started my process. I started in August last year with evaluation from Wes. Cleared ielts in October and so on and so forth...
this is my first and only application...

diwan1abhi

Aug 27, 2019
Hello,
I called cic yesterday and the agent told me that criminality, eligibility and security are all passed, however I haven’t yet got the ppr. I am a little worried now.
P.S: some applicants who like me got their eligibility status move from not started to recommended passed on 28th August, received ppr yesterday.

Is their anything to worry about
Kindly suggest

manisandhu19

May 13, 2017
Hello,
I called cic yesterday and the agent told me that criminality, eligibility and security are all passed, however I haven’t yet got the ppr. I am a little worried now.
P.S: some applicants who like me got their eligibility status move from not started to recommended passed on 28th August, received ppr yesterday.

Is their anything to worry about
Kindly suggest
hey check your inbox

abby1989

Oct 26, 2019
hey guys anyone got ppr or any update. my AOR IS 6th APRIL and as per requested date 18/10/2019 my eligibility is still not started. my file is in NDVO. Its gona be 7 months and nothing started in file. anyone in similar situation.

abby1989

Oct 26, 2019
hey bro can u please help me with my similar situation. hw many days it took to actually complete the fiile from not started to ppr

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
hey guys anyone got ppr or any update. my AOR IS 6th APRIL and as per requested date 18/10/2019 my eligibility is still not started. my file is in NDVO. Its gona be 7 months and nothing started in file. anyone in similar situation.
There's plenty of members here waiting since December-January, even before that... so please be a little more patient. Best you can do is send a webform, call IRCC or order GCMS notes.. I know waiting is frustrating for all of us, but that's about all we can do. Once they get around to your file, it's usually completed in just a few days..

Reactions: Buska828

abby1989

Oct 26, 2019
There's plenty of members here waiting since December-January, even before that... so please be a little more patient. Best you can do is send a webform, call IRCC or order GCMS notes.. I know waiting is frustrating for all of us, but that's about all we can do. Once they get around to your file, it's usually completed in just a few days..
Yes I understand but is it normal as I see most of ppl their eligibility is checked at CIO and then file moves further for me they just did R10 and moved to Ottawa. so I hope this is normal.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Yes I understand but is it normal as I see most of ppl their eligibility is checked at CIO and then file moves further for me they just did R10 and moved to Ottawa. so I hope this is normal.
There are no set patterns with how IRCC goes about things. Every file is different; comparing with others will only depress you, as I learnt the hard way myself :) My file received a pass on everything at Sydney itself.. plenty of members I know here received their PPR from Sydney without their applications being transferred to another office. Just be patient and keep busy/distracted elsewhere!

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
My file moved from CIO Sydney to CPC Ottawa after R10 check. Reason stated in my gcms notes was workload redistribution. After that, complete silence til September 27.

Reactions: PrasadK