+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

6th week started yet no update.

nehat

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
I had applied in 13th July and my medical was passed on 6th August. Its been 5 weeks ans yet i have no updates at all. University category.
I am very scared and worried on why is it taking so long.
I had visited mumbai vfs and had got a tracking number and it was being processed at delhi vfs which is fast i guess but still no response
Please share your visa updates. I need help.

cheema77

Jul 26, 2016
My friend applied at Delhi Vfs on 5th july and he got his Visa on 25th july.. Delhi vfs is fastest (in my experience) chd vfs takes 22-25 days and banglore vfs takes over a month usually. correct me if wrong..

nehat

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
cheema77 said:
My friend applied at Delhi Vfs on 5th july and he got his Visa on 25th july.. Delhi vfs is fastest (in my experience) chd vfs takes 22-25 days and banglore vfs takes over a month usually. correct me if wrong..
No you are right, like from what i have read in the forum delhi vfs is the fastest. But still i havent got any update. What should i do? If i go for case enqiury, they don't reply early as well. Should i call and ask?
When had you applied and when did you get?

Rajat007

Mar 13, 2017
No you are right, like from what i have read in the forum delhi vfs is the fastest. But still i havent got any update. What should i do? If i go for case enqiury, they don't reply early as well. Should i call and ask?
When had you applied and when did you get?
Same Situation.. Did you Called ? and when did u got visa? what should i do in this case..

nehat

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Same Situation.. Did you Called ? and when did u got visa? what should i do in this case..
I didnt call, i sent the case specific enquiry but no reply on that or anything. I got my answer on 24th august. Took 6 weeks. So you will have to wait!

lakshaygulabani

Jul 27, 2016
Try and go to the embassy!.

One of my friend had applied on April 20 (spp offline) at VFs Delhi and his course was starting on June 17th. Till 15th June no update, so he decided to go to the embassy. Explained his case and urgency. The VO looked at his file and told him that his medical was missing. Which he was sure he had submitted. The VO checked again and it was right there, after waiting for 2 hrs his passport was sent to vfs for collection with the visa.

Rajat007

Mar 13, 2017
Try and go to the embassy!.

One of my friend had applied on April 20 (spp offline) at VFs Delhi and his course was starting on June 17th. Till 15th June no update, so he decided to go to the embassy. Explained his case and urgency. The VO looked at his file and told him that his medical was missing. Which he was sure he had submitted. The VO checked again and it was right there, after waiting for 2 hrs his passport was sent to vfs for collection with the visa.
Everyone Told me to wait for 6 weeks.. will it a wise decision to go right now ? or shall i call ? BTW, can we directly go to embassy and they will check right in front of us!

lakshaygulabani

Jul 27, 2016
Everyone Told me to wait for 6 weeks.. will it a wise decision to go right now ? or shall i call ? BTW, can we directly go to embassy and they will check right in front of us!

You can atleast try going to the embassy and ask if an document is missing or the reason for the delay atleast.