Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
katja2684 said:
Guys I have a question about ECA.
I created my EE profile on March 5th but my ECA was and is still in progress with WES.
I had the file number from WES since I paid for ECA in January but I wasn't able to send my documents to WES until the 2nd week of March.
I mentioned the WES file number in my EE profile and got the points for the ECA for bachelor's degree when creating the profile.
On March 27th I got ITA.
My ECA will be ready on April 24th and I'll submit it together with the other documents.
Is it considered misrepresentation that I claimed points for ECA at the time I created my EE profile and when I got ITA?
Thanks in advance for anyone who could help, I'm getting worried.
well if the file number from WES is correct and you got points for it then it is great...you have now got 60days to hand everything in...make sure you receive your document in the mean time...

i dont think that this will cause you any trouble

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaro27 said:
well if the file number from WES is correct and you got points for it then it is great...you have now got 60days to hand everything in...make sure you receive your document in the mean time...

i dont think that this will cause you any trouble
Thanks aaro27, I appreciate your quick response!

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
katja2684 said:
Thanks aaro27, I appreciate your quick response!
your welcome...!!! i hope everything gets through nice and easy...!!!

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
katja2684 said:
I created my EE profile on March 5th but my ECA was and is still in progress with WES.
I had the file number from WES since I paid for ECA in January but I wasn't able to send my documents to WES until the 2nd week of March.
I mentioned the WES file number in my EE profile and got the points for the ECA for bachelor's degree when creating the profile.
On March 27th I got ITA.
My ECA will be ready on April 24th and I'll submit it together with the other documents.
Is it considered misrepresentation that I claimed points for ECA at the time I created my EE profile and when I got ITA?

the reference number u get before sending documents and the ECA report number u get are different...though last digits remain the same...but m afraid it might be considered misrepresentation as the date of ECA report would be of april,..whereas u created ur profile n got ITA in March...plz take expert advice on this...

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katja2684 said:
On March 27th I got ITA.
How do you know what the result of WES is?
Have they sent a copy of electronic result of assessment for you through the email?

manojsr

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazydesifool said:
See that, I am talking about eligibity tool on CIC website, should I check this or just apply for EE? I tried another profile, says the same thing.
1. If you are talking about Eligibility tool, I wonder how do you know that you get 398 points. The CRS will be appearing after you create EE profile.

2. If you are using eligibility tool, then the reference no. generated at the final screen have to be used in your EE profile. To me, under eligibility check, if everything is input correct (e.g. your Language Score as first language, ECA, Work Ex, Education, NOC etc) then you may need to re-read the questions and respond accordingly. From my experience, initially it was saying not eligible when I was putting the minimum / flooring of the settlement fund required. After I increased the settlement fund a little over minimum, it gave me an FSW eligible result. Also, see if you are entering your language score in correct order.

3. I think, creating EE profile without having a reference no. which confirms the eligibility, would not put you in the pool.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MedZed said:
How do you know what the result of WES is?
Have they sent the a copy of electronic result of assessment for you through the email?
No not yet, they haven't sent me the result, I estimated that the ECA will be for bachelor's degree when creating my profile.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the guideline from CIC :

Under A11.2, an officer may not issue a visa to an applicant who did not or does not meet the Express Entry minimum entry criteria (MEC) or did not or does not possess the qualifications for which they received their CRS score at the time where

the applicant was issued an invitation to apply (ITA); or
the electronic application for permanent residence (e-APR) was received by CIC.
When reviewing an application, processing offices must determine that

the applicant possesses the qualifications that they declared in their e-APR, as corroborated by the applicant’s supporting documentation; and
when the applicant submits their e-APR, the information provided in their Express Entry profile has not materially changed to the degree that the applicant would not have been issued an ITA in that draw.
Accordingly, officers should refuse an application on A11.2 if it is determined that

at the time of ITA or e-APR, the applicant did not or does not meet the MEC, which includes the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply; or
the applicant’s recalculated CRS score has fallen below that of the lowest-ranked candidate invited to apply in that draw.

so it's either the time of the ITA OR the time of the e-APR when the candidate has to meet the minimum requirements.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
manojsr said:
1. If you are talking about Eligibility tool, I wonder how do you know that you get 398 points. The CRS will be appearing after you create EE profile.

2. If you are using eligibility tool, then the reference no. generated at the final screen have to be used in your EE profile. To me, under eligibility check, if everything is input correct (e.g. your Language Score as first language, ECA, Work Ex, Education, NOC etc) then you may need to re-read the questions and respond accordingly. From my experience, initially it was saying not eligible when I was putting the minimum / flooring of the settlement fund required. After I increased the settlement fund a little over minimum, it gave me an FSW eligible result. Also, see if you are entering your language score in correct order.

3. I think, creating EE profile without having a reference no. which confirms the eligibility, would not put you in the pool.
I first used the CRS scoring tool and entered my language tests and my profile correctly, as my file is prepared since I applied for FSW. It said I got 398 points. Then, I used the eligibility tool to determine the eligibility and the whole headache started. I am filling in everything correctly. I wonder what is happening?

gc_007

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Hi,

Congrats to all who have received their ITAs.

Can anyone please share the entire list of docs needed for myself and spouse post ITA under CEC?

Also is the medical test report to be submitted just after the ITA along with all other docs or later on as was the requirement under the old system?

Thanks in advance.

Luck4canada

Mar 29, 2015
Hi everyone,
Plz give suggestions. My fswp points are 72 and EE csr score is 336. Wt r my chances to get ITA and in wt month i expect? Thx

IAMMISSY

Feb 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
With application
YamPower said:
I am literally freaking out!! :eek: ;D

Has this really happened for me this soon? No, I can't believe it. Three months ago I didn't even want to go to Canada
YamPower: Have read and found your posts interesting and informative. Good work. I take it you got an ITA. If so, congrats and walk good.

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
To: katja

Why would you put the whole process under the risk if you can wait for oficial results from WES and then create and submit real profile? I wouldn't be surprised if you get refused because of that.

gc_007

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Hi,

Congrats to all who have received their ITAs.

Can anyone please share the entire list of docs needed for myself and spouse post ITA under CEC?

Also is the medical test report to be submitted just after the ITA along with all other docs or later on as was the requirement under the old system?

Thanks in advance.

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katja2684 said:
No not yet, they haven't sent me the result, I estimated that the ECA will be for bachelor's degree when creating my profile.
So it would be a big risk I think!