+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

6F section : To be filled again - What docs will help?

milestogo

Star Member
May 9, 2010
Got an letter asking me to fill the 6F again

Any suggestions should i be attaching the t4's/NOA's

I have sent a separate sheet earlier now they are asking again. Have a lot of unemployed period and travel too Smiley

E cas update : September 22 (saying we asked for info on Sep 18)

Canad87

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
milestogo said:
Got an letter asking me to fill the 6F again

Any suggestions should i be attaching the t4's/NOA's

I have sent a separate sheet earlier now they are asking again. Have a lot of unemployed period and travel too Smiley

Hi ,

What you have sent already regarding 6F ? tell me in order to address what they want you to send now...

E cas update : September 22 (saying we asked for info on Sep 18)

Canad87

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
First of all you must state reasons for your unemployment /visits , also you have to specify any of these periods by full date :dd/mm/yyyy.
Second you must send all documents related to your education (diploma certificates, and full transcripts) for the 4 years before the date you signed your application.
Third you must send All T4's, Record of Employments (ROE),your tax statements for the 4 years before the date you signed your application, if you currently employed you must send an employment letter obtained from your current employer + most recent pay slips.
Finally if you have been employed or enrolled as student OUT SIDE Canada at any time during the 4 years before the date of your application, you still have to submit related documents

milestogo

Star Member
May 9, 2010
Thanks Canad87 for the reply

Gave birth to baby in Feb 2013 so was on EI(sickness and Maternity) from Nov 2012 to Feb 2014

Haven't gone back to work till now. Made 2 small 1 month trips in 2013/2014 and 2 long trips for 5 months in 2011 and 2012

I didnt send any T4's earlier only filled the form columns which i feel i should have sent

I have collected the following for sending now:

T4's and NOA's as employment proofs