67 points for OINP

Ys.bk

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

Is it true that I need to score 67 points in FSW to be invited under the french speakers stream ? Or the PNP and FSW are totally different ?

Thank you.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
For the OINP French Speaking Stream, which is under Express Entry, yes you do.

Having an Express Entry profile requires eligibility to at least one federal immigration stream, either CEC, FSW, FST. For OINP Express Entry, they only consider CEC or FSW.

The harsh thing about OINP is that they only count the last 5 years work experience for FSW. So it's possible to be qualified for Express Entry (work experience from last 10 years is counted), but not qualified for OINP.

Ys.bk

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Bellaluna, if everything goes well I will barely score 67Pts which is kind of scary because If I miss one point I'm done. :(

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
My relative had to retake the IELTS because they got 66 points the first time, so on the second try, they got 67 points. That's usually the easiest way, or if you're married, have your spouse take the IELTS too. Good luck!

test123A

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you Bellaluna, if everything goes well I will barely score 67Pts which is kind of scary because If I miss one point I'm done. :(

How do I calculate what my points are (in the scale of 0-67)? Is there a website for that?