+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

65th Draw ITA recipients,Lets connect and share timelines

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
i just logged into the website. all seems to be working well. please note, they have added a new set of questions to the work history section of the primary applicant and so your form may show as incomplete even though you have filled in all your data. take a moment, fill up these questions. they dont affect your application and are purely for research purposes according to the website.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats all who got ITA in 65th Draw.

I am at 422 and expecting ITA in next few draws.

Since you guys have started post ITA process so please answer my below query >>

Digital photo size should be 35x45 or 50x70 ?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/invitation-to-apply-photo-requirements.479123/
Digital Photo - The final frame size of the photo should be at least 35mm x 45mm. The photograph must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders. The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm. The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540. The final size of the image should not be less than 60KB. The file should be submitted in JPEG format.

Use this thread for all post ITA related queries :)
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/

50mm x 70mm is the dimensions of those photos which you have to submit to VFS after your PPR is issued.

Withhisgrace

May 27, 2017
Hi all,

Do we need to submit affidavit for spouse name change (addition of husbands family name for eg. Pooja Mehra to Pooja Mehra sharma) after marriage even if passport has the same new changed name?

Regards

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum Members,

So I received ITA on 65th draw and submitting my documents by tomorrow. Below are the documents I am submitting. Please have a look and let me know if I am missing anything or not.

1) I am married and my spouse is not accompanying. I am showing POF of 17000 CAD, along with my marriage certificate (English) & Original.
2) Birth certificate, passport pages with all the stamps including my study permit & work permit.
3) Work experience of 1 year 9 months : Appointment letter, reference letter, salary certificate, employee card, tax clearance certificate and TIN certificate.
4) WES evaluation for bachelors degree and 2 year diploma from Canada. Provided documents : Certificate, final transcripts.
5) IELTS.
6) PCC for both of us. Me & my wife.
7) Up front medical certificate for both of us and application fee of 1040 CAD.
8) All of of my T4's and 3 years of Notice of assessment from CRA.

Please let me know if i am missing anything or not.
I guess you have everything on the checklist, however please find this thread with loads of information for 'post ITA' queries. :)
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
has anyone used a translation company? recommendations are welcome. i have a PCC from Czech Republic and it needs to be translated. Also, the translator/translation company needs to certify it or give an affidavit. eagerly awaiting any inputs...

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Guys,
I have updated my name after receiving ITA from my first and last names only to include my full 4 names, using update family information bottom. Should I explain this in a LOE or it's fine?

May 31, 2017
Friends,
Thank You for all the support till now.
I received ITA on 31.5.2017, I am planning to submit all documents in few days now. I dont have clear picture of things after submitting docs. Please help me in getting clear with below things:

1. What does eAPR means, does this means an acknowledgement after submitting all documents and paying fees?
2. After submitting all documents, what will happen? Do they approve all documents in one go on one fine day? or they will update one by one, like first medical approval, then proof of funds approval, then employment approval, then etc etc approvals.
3. If I submit all documents on 1st July 2017, and all approvals, etc goes smooth after that, By when I can get the request for PPR(AUG/SEP/OCT/NOV?). In what time people are getting these as per the current express entry processing times?
4. Once I get final decision, What is the step by step process and their timelines? like going to embassy, stamping, going to Canada, collecting PR from Canada, etc,
Thanks.

Last edited:

tbnb

May 31, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-10-2017
Doc's Request.
none requested
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
26-05-2017
Med's Request
15-09-2017
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
none scheduled
Passport Req..
28-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
The process in not costly. only $25 for FBI fees payable to " department of US treasury". Add another $220 for postage and $20 for taking fingerprints. You should definitely go for the check IMHO
Hi Guys,

I got my ITA yesterday. I posted some questions as a new thread but maybe it'd be more helpful here.

1. I've spent an accumulative duration of more than 6 months in the US, according to the instructions on EE, I'll need to provide an FBI Identity History Summary Check. I was in the US on J-1 visa from 26 June 2010 - 23 November 2010, and on B1 (business) visa two times in 2013 and 2014, about 3 weeks each. I'm living in Perth, Australia now and looking into the process of applying for an FBI check. The process is costly (around 150 bucks) and takes extremely long. Anyone who has experienced getting this check? And I am right in assuming that I'll need one in my case? If the FBI check does not arrive in time (90 days), is there anything I can do?

2. I have an aunt who is a Canadian permanent resident. On the EE profile, I listed her. However, when I submit the application after I got the ITA, the question only asks for my immediate family (in the drop-down list, there's no selection for aunt/uncle). Yet, in the document checklist, I am asked to provide my aunt's proof of status (PR card). I think there is a missing link here. How do CIC know that's my aunt? Also, the document checklist asks for proof of family relationship (birth certificate), for this item I guess I'll be providing my birth certificate?

Thank you guys!
FBI background check takes usually 2-3 months. If you were in US, you could have got it within timeframe. But, since you are in Australia; it's highly unlikely that you will get it in 3 months. I would suggest that you request CIC for more time. Give them the proof that you applied for FBI check and this process usually takes 3 months. That's the only thing you can do............Ask for more time to submit the FBI report.........

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
has anyone used a translation company? recommendations are welcome. i have a PCC from Czech Republic and it needs to be translated. Also, the translator/translation company needs to certify it or give an affidavit. eagerly awaiting any inputs...
You can check the website of Atio. They are registered and certified translators. I have some translation from them.

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
You can check the website of Atio. They are registered and certified translators. I have some translation from them.
we used CMM Languages, Navi Mumbai. they were prompt and had their systems in place. no complaints. just hope IRCC recognises them and accepts their affidavit / certificate of translation. fingers crossed.

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
FBI background check takes usually 2-3 months. If you were in US, you could have got it within timeframe. But, since you are in Australia; it's highly unlikely that you will get it in 3 months. I would suggest that you request CIC for more time. Give them the proof that you applied for FBI check and this process usually takes 3 months. That's the only thing you can do............Ask for more time to submit the FBI report.........
Thank you for answering my question. Does this mean that closer to the application deadline, I will submit my application without the FBI checks and provide proof that I will submit it later? That's what I intend to do. The FBI checks is basically all I need now for a complete application. I don't know if I should wait until 30 August (my deadline) and submit my application without the FBI checks or can I submit it earlier? Either way I will not have my FBI checks in time.

capsingh

May 13, 2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have a query. I got my ITA in May and I am in the process of collecting and uploading documents. My passport expiry was in 2021, but it did not have my spouse details and my updated address. During the PCC process, the police officer at PSK advised me to get my existing passport updated to prevent visa rejection. I have my PCC now for my existing passport, but I applied for new passport with updated details and I will get my new passport in a weeks time. I am just a bit worried that because the new passport will have a different number from what I have in my PCC, my application could be rejected.
For now, I am thinking that I will add a letter of explanation along with my submissions explaining this. Or, i might have the PCC done again when i get the new passport delivered. This will be cumbersome and I might miss my deadline. A friend has suggested rejecting the ITA and making a new profile with the new passport number, and waiting for another ITA. Has anyone else faced this? Please let me know.

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
Need your advice on this .. I did not claim points for my wife's work experience and educational qualifications for getting the ITA. Do I nonetheless need to put these in her work history and education history? Or should I put that in her personal history? I ask because I do not want to go through the pain of arranging the necessary docs!