+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

65th Draw ITA recipients,Lets connect and share timelines

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
i received my ITA in the 65th draw...

i had also previously received an ITA but had to decline it due to some glitch which meant my CRS score didn't reflect the change in points after my birthday. when i declined it my EE profile showed as ineligible and i had to create a new EE profile. anyway, after all that i had an EE profile with the right CRS score and have finally received my ITA.

one complication in my situation is that (under applicant details > immigration history & citizenships) it asks me if i have been refused a PR before and automatically picks up my previous EE profile information which became ineligible when i declined the previous ITA. technically my application for PR wasn't rejected because i didn't really apply for PR at all with my old EE profile. has anyone else gone through a similar experience?
i feel You should mention NO a answer as your application was never processed at all since you rejected the ITA

Reactions: RAMBO1503

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
the other question i have is regarding the province, city u mention as ur destination in the eAPR... does it have an impact on the IRCC decision regarding our PR application? what if we are open to any place but just happen to consider landing in Toronto the most convenient?

Reactions: degm

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

I got my ITA yesterday. I posted some questions as a new thread but maybe it'd be more helpful here.

1. I've spent an accumulative duration of more than 6 months in the US, according to the instructions on EE, I'll need to provide an FBI Identity History Summary Check. I was in the US on J-1 visa from 26 June 2010 - 23 November 2010, and on B1 (business) visa two times in 2013 and 2014, about 3 weeks each. I'm living in Perth, Australia now and looking into the process of applying for an FBI check. The process is costly (around 150 bucks) and takes extremely long. Anyone who has experienced getting this check? And I am right in assuming that I'll need one in my case? If the FBI check does not arrive in time (90 days), is there anything I can do?

2. I have an aunt who is a Canadian permanent resident. On the EE profile, I listed her. However, when I submit the application after I got the ITA, the question only asks for my immediate family (in the drop-down list, there's no selection for aunt/uncle). Yet, in the document checklist, I am asked to provide my aunt's proof of status (PR card). I think there is a missing link here. How do CIC know that's my aunt? Also, the document checklist asks for proof of family relationship (birth certificate), for this item I guess I'll be providing my birth certificate?

Thank you guys!

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
Hi Guys,
The process is costly (around 150 bucks) and takes extremely long. Anyone who has experienced getting this check?
Thank you guys!
The process in not costly. only $25 for FBI fees payable to " department of US treasury". Add another $220 for postage and $20 for taking fingerprints. You should definitely go for the check IMHO

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
The process in not costly. only $25 for FBI fees payable to " department of US treasury". Add another $220 for postage and $20 for taking fingerprints. You should definitely go for the check IMHO
Thanks for your reply. From what I found out, the checks itself is not expensive. It's $18. I'm applying from outside the US (from Australia to be exact), and to have my fingerprints taken it costs $95. My understanding though is the FBI will send the response back to you using USPS First Class which is the most affordable option and does not have reliable delivery time. I am willing to pay for postage if it can expedite the process but unfortunately I can only do that from my end when I mail my application from Australia to the US.

synurge

Apr 1, 2017
got my ITA yesterday too.. Yay...

Now there is another application form..at what stage do we upload the documents. Also isnt the personalized checklist also supposed to be sent?

edit - sorry everyone .. got the link

Last edited:

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

Quick question for you,
I currently have IELTS score card but to improve my score I did another exam on May 26, I will get the result online on June 7 but will get the original scorecard in mail on June 14 which has the TRF number to be filled in express entry profile. Is there any way to get TRF number right after the result so that I can update express entry profile right away without waiting for another week to get it in mail ??

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
So how does the PCC from foreign countries work? If I worked in country X 15 years ago, would I not need the PCC because this experience was more than 10 years in the past?

CanadianPRbeku

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Chicago
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
  • FBI PCC wait time seems to lag..read in one of the forums that they are still working on profiles from March. And FBI portal says standard timeframe is 8-12weeks which basically will end the 90day period given by CIC. what happens in the such an extreme scenario?
  • We will get the fingerprinting done via law enforcement locally which is free but happens only on one day of the week- this is just to be sure.
  • FBI charges 18$ per application so thats an additional $36
  • Indian Consulate apparently gives the PCC on the same day for a $28 fee per person so the timelines on that is not a worry
  • We are in Chicago, medical costs here $390/$425 which is steep and no insurance covers it
  • Also any whatsapp group formed for people who got ITA yesterday?