+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

65th Draw ITA recipients,Lets connect and share timelines

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Hello All, Finally made and another round of this journey begins...working on the police report and the medicals. Hoping to submit in the next two weeks.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Booked Meds appointment for Next Friday. Planning to submit application on July 12!!!!
Wish Me Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottleneck_007

Apr 16, 2017
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, I have a gap after my high school graduation before starting my university. The gap is between 11-12 months. The reason being my father's unfortunate demise. What should I put in my application for that time? Considering the only option seems available is unemployed.

Aspire_Dream_Canada

May 19, 2017
Can you please let me know the format of reference letter we have to provide?
Do we need to notarize it or we have to get it on a stamp paper like an affidavit or a ref letter on normal A4 size paper will do?

nitingpt09

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi All,

For proof of funds, we need to go to the bank and ask for 6 month statement. right? Any other points to keep in mind?

shozi.kodon

Jun 1, 2017
Hi. I have received the ITA after yesterday's draw. I have a query:
Now when I open my account their is another form that needs to be updated. So my question is, as stated on CIC website that you will get your personalized document checklist, will that checklist be provided once I have completed and submitted the form now appearing on the portal?

Is it possible that we can make a whatsapp group so that we can get real time info whenever needed.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Guys, I have a gap after my high school graduation before starting my university. The gap is between 11-12 months. The reason being my father's unfortunate demise. What should I put in my application for that time? Considering the only option seems available is unemployed.
i believe it doesnt matter to them if we mention unemployed as long as we fulfill the criteria

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
i received my ITA in the 65th draw...

i had also previously received an ITA but had to decline it due to some glitch which meant my CRS score didn't reflect the change in points after my birthday. when i declined it my EE profile showed as ineligible and i had to create a new EE profile. anyway, after all that i had an EE profile with the right CRS score and have finally received my ITA.

one complication in my situation is that (under applicant details > immigration history & citizenships) it asks me if i have been refused a PR before and automatically picks up my previous EE profile information which became ineligible when i declined the previous ITA. technically my application for PR wasn't rejected because i didn't really apply for PR at all with my old EE profile. has anyone else gone through a similar experience?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Can you please let me know the format of reference letter we have to provide?
Do we need to notarize it or we have to get it on a stamp paper like an affidavit or a ref letter on normal A4 size paper will do?
Did you mean job reference letter? it should be on company letter head and no need to get it notarised