+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** 62ND DRAW - ITA RECEIVERS JOIN HERE ***

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
I congratulate you all. I can honestly feel your joy. Its time to do the needful. I am hoping to get to this stage as well. estimated my crs to be 420. there is hope after all. and will set up my profile before the month runs out. cheers mate!:D:D:D:D

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Hi,
Received ITA today! Congrats everyone who received the ITA today!

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Guys,

In my part time work experience letter, I have the working hours stated in hrs/month not per week.

In my application, I wrote the hrs in the avg. per week. However, it was not included in my points as it is less than 20 per week.

Is that Okay?

Thanks so much, greatly appreciate it :)

siennabuns

May 15, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
29-04-2017
In 10 year threads, (where they ask me what I have been doing for the past 10 years) I have 8 month long work period that I can not prove- no pay stubs/records. In this case, should I fill it in as I was just hanging out during that period even though it is a false statement?

siennabuns

May 15, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
29-04-2017
Guys,

In my part time work experience letter, I have the working hours stated in hrs/month not per week.

In my application, I wrote the hrs in the avg. per week. However, it was not included in my points as it is less than 20 per week.

Is that Okay?

Thanks so much, greatly appreciate it :)
why would you submit that letter when it has nothing to do with your total point? (part time/less than 20 hr/wk)

Reactions: M.Gouda

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
B
In 10 year threads, (where they ask me what I have been doing for the past 10 years) I have 8 month long work period that I can not prove- no pay stubs/records. In this case, should I fill it in as I was just hanging out during that period even though it is a false statement?
I think it's better you state it the way it is but you can add how you used the period to garner new skills required for your job and give an instance

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
What they require is per week except probably the hours are added up for per month

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
why would you submit that letter when it has nothing to do with your total point? (part time/less than 20 hr/wk)
I had it in my EE profile when I first applied. I still, however, haven't got to the checklist yet. Hence, am not sure if the website will ask me to scan and submit it or not.

jas.koppu

Sep 23, 2016
I applied PR on paper based 6 months back now I received ITA. Can I apply PR based on ITA?
Express entry is faster than Paper based.
Express entry <6 months
Paperbased up to 16months

midtown

May 12, 2017
Is there a group for people who have received ITA and are working on next steps? whatsapp or email? It might be good to be in touch with each other if there are any questions. Thx

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys. I guess, I can see the doc checklist after completing the whole online forms. Did anyone passed the form section and get to the checklist? Is it possible to modify any info later after viewing the document checklist? Thanks.