+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

600 Points for Arranged Employment

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
praneet87 said:
Yes LOL. Finally; job market in Canada is good but doesn't mean that any random person applies for common jobs and gets in (Jobs in Finance, Tech, Engineering); It is hard to get a job after studying and living here. Getting a job after applying from outside is very very slim.

That is why most applicants will be in the 400-550 range with Canadian CEC applicants almost always above the 500 range (due to extra points being awarded for Canadian work ex).
Yup, when I was outside Canada, a recruiter from HSBC did contact and follow up with me on email, wanted to interview me on telephone, but refused to even telephone interview me since I was not returning to Canada in the next few weeks and they wanted to interview candidates face-to-face as soon as possible...

I really don't think the job market in Canada is really good, the IT/developer profession maybe but apart from that it seems pretty stagnant to me.

Yes, I think more than the employers, it might be the provinces nominating the candidates on this system.

But who knows, most Canadians are skeptical of this new introduction since people may find loopholes to fraudulently sponsor on this route. Let's see how it goes and best of luck to the candidates.

praneet87

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jazibkg said:
Yup, when I was outside Canada, a recruiter from HSBC did contact and follow up with me on email, wanted to interview me on telephone, but refused to even telephone interview me since I was not returning to Canada in the next few weeks and they wanted to interview candidates face-to-face as soon as possible...

I really don't think the job market in Canada is really good, the IT/developer profession maybe but apart from that it seems pretty stagnant to me.

Yes, I think more than the employers, it might be the provinces nominating the candidates on this system.

But who knows, most Canadians are skeptical of this new introduction since people may find loopholes to fraudulently sponsor on this route. Let's see how it goes and best of luck to the candidates.
Saying the market is good or bad is a very sensitive topic. We are on a Canada Immigration forum. I didn't want to Alarm people. You really need to be good on paper as a landed immigrant or new grad student to get a good job.

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
praneet87 said:
Saying the market is good or bad is a very sensitive topic. We are on a Canada Immigration forum. I didn't want to Alarm people. You really need to be good on paper as a landed immigrant or new grad student to get a good job.
You're right. Its quite an arbitrary thing to say because everyone's experience and background is SO remarkably different. The truth is the job market is tough globally, and there's no other way to sugar coat it.

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
jfalvitez said:
The job offer should be NOC A, B, 0...or could be C , D ???? I have a fulltime job offer but is level D.
somebody answer me , plz

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jfalvitez said:
somebody answer me , plz
A job offer in a D level occupation will not allow you to qualify for any program of immigration to Canada unless you are eligible under one of the PNP entry level or semi-skilled programs. So Express Entry is not an option for you. Sorry.