+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

6 weeks without ecopr (Virtual Landing Unit OSC)

gnahc.liu

Sep 13, 2021
Hi everyone, I submitted my photo and address through PR Confirmation portal on Aug, 9th. It has been 6 weeks but I still have not received my ecopr. Contacted IRCC and they told me that there was nothing they could do at this point. Is the wait time normal?

amm5384

Aug 24, 2020
Hi, I am in the same boat. It has been almost 7 weeks since I made my declaration and uploaded my photo and address to the portal. I reached out to my lawyer and they told me the same thing. It sucks, but you are not alone!

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Can I ask you guys how long it took to get the portal link? I received the PPR email a few weeks ago, and they said to fill out a webform within 5 days which I did within a day, and still have not heard anything. Starting to worry about what to do next

amm5384

Aug 24, 2020
I received the portal link within a week of sending them my email address. I applied under inland spousal sponsorship though, so I'm not sure how that might affect it.

gnahc.liu

Sep 13, 2021
Hi, I am in the same boat. It has been almost 7 weeks since I made my declaration and uploaded my photo and address to the portal. I reached out to my lawyer and they told me the same thing. It sucks, but you are not alone!
I just got my ecopr on Sunday night after 46 days of waiting. Hope you can get it soon! I know how it feels when the only thing you can do is waiting, but you will eventually get your ecopr. I was surprised that they sent me the email at 9:45pm on Sunday.

gnahc.liu

Sep 13, 2021
Can I ask you guys how long it took to get the portal link? I received the PPR email a few weeks ago, and they said to fill out a webform within 5 days which I did within a day, and still have not heard anything. Starting to worry about what to do next
The processing time may vary, some people get the portal link the next day, while others may have to wait for few weeks. You don't have to worry.

Arsh1111

Nov 25, 2021
You got it ?

S4Sharma

Dec 13, 2018
Hi,
Does anybody know current timeline for COPR on virtual landing portal?
i had earlier applied on 20th Jan (via PR Portal for virtual landing) info on portal and am waiting for issue of COPR and subsequently PR Cards.