+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

57 marks in maths. Am i eligible for mechanical engineering?

May 31, 2019
Hello there..I have recently completed my +2 and got overall 80% marks .My maths marks are 57 ,phy-75,chem-80.I got 7.5 bands in IELTS with no bands less than 6 . I am worried about my maths marks.Are my maths marks sufficient for mechanical or computer engineering in canada?? Is there good chance of visa..Please reply??

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello there..I have recently completed my +2 and got overall 80% marks .My maths marks are 57 ,phy-75,chem-80.I got 7.5 bands in IELTS with no bands less than 6 . I am worried about my maths marks.Are my maths marks sufficient for mechanical or computer engineering in canada?? Is there good chance of visa..Please reply??
You need to check with the college/university you are going to apply to. Each institution has their own requirements. Visa can be affected by low marks, as it may prove that you may not be able to cope with the studies in Canada.

Reactions: tarsemjassar777
May 31, 2019
You need to check with the college/university you are going to apply to. Each institution has their own requirements. Visa can be affected by low marks, as it may prove that you may not be able to cope with the studies in Canada.
I have received the offerletter recently for september intake but am not sure whether i would be getting visa..What would be the success rate at my profile??

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I have received the offerletter recently for september intake but am not sure whether i would be getting visa..What would be the success rate at my profile??
No one can give you a percentage change. If the college accepted you, then you should have good chances, but it depends on how you are able to communicate with the visa officer.

Reactions: tarsemjassar777