+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5532 Part C #11

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
for additional information to add that supports our relationship,

I wrote a brief letter of the background of our relationship and timeline, I also touch on our plans for the future in Canada.

Within my letter I also talk about several pieces of supporting evidence that is included in the supporting documents section of the application; Such as my arranged employment in Canada (attached contract).

we've lived together for 6 years, we have both of our names on lease that goes back 2 years that we include, but we have loads of evidence of us living together for the prior years that I wanted to include, such other IDs, mail, billing statements. All these supporting documents I'm attaching at the end, but for this Question 11 I'm sort of explaining those pieces of evidence.

The only additional information I'd like to include thats not already answered in the later part of the application , is to share that we each have a matching Tattoo (can this be submitted here separate from the 20 photos that we prepared?)

And possibly love letters.

So if I were to include the love letters and tattoos, how would I go about this? Should I just attach the additional page directly after the page Question 11 is on?

OR after the Final page 8/8 of IMM form 5532 ?

THANKS!

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Also, is there anything specific to be written on the attached paper other than the IMM form, part and number?

i.e;

IMM5532 PART C

#11) Is there more information you wish to share to support your relationship?

^ would that be fine?

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
I don't believe that these two will actually help your application in any way. Anyone can get matching tattoos and write fake letters professing love. I have matching tattoos with my ex-boyfriend, doesn't mean anything at this point and should never be used by any government to attest to the validity of a relationship.

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I don't believe that these two will actually help your application in any way. Anyone can get matching tattoos and write fake letters professing love. I have matching tattoos with my ex-boyfriend, doesn't mean anything at this point and should never be used by any government to attest to the validity of a relationship.
thanks for your reply, so what type of additional information do people normally include to share support?

is just writing a little story of our relationship okay?

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Also for the same form IMM5532 PART C

I needed more space to answer question 1) describing the circumstances how we first met

in the box I wrote "answered on separate paper."

I would place the answer directly after this page 5/8 ?

Or at the back of the IMM5532 Form?

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
thanks for your reply, so what type of additional information do people normally include to share support?

is just writing a little story of our relationship okay?
I would include gifts that you might've bought each other, any trips you went on together, any financial help you provided each other. A relationship story letter is good to include as well! Letters from close friends and family that attest to the relationship helps too.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
for additional information to add that supports our relationship,

I wrote a brief letter of the background of our relationship and timeline, I also touch on our plans for the future in Canada.

Within my letter I also talk about several pieces of supporting evidence that is included in the supporting documents section of the application; Such as my arranged employment in Canada (attached contract).

we've lived together for 6 years, we have both of our names on lease that goes back 2 years that we include, but we have loads of evidence of us living together for the prior years that I wanted to include, such other IDs, mail, billing statements. All these supporting documents I'm attaching at the end, but for this Question 11 I'm sort of explaining those pieces of evidence.

The only additional information I'd like to include thats not already answered in the later part of the application , is to share that we each have a matching Tattoo (can this be submitted here separate from the 20 photos that we prepared?)

And possibly love letters.

So if I were to include the love letters and tattoos, how would I go about this? Should I just attach the additional page directly after the page Question 11 is on?

OR after the Final page 8/8 of IMM form 5532 ?

THANKS!
You don't need to put anything there. It's optional and is really a way for people to address red flags in their app. Provided you've met all of the proof requirements, you don't need to add anything else. Certainly don't include your tattoos or love letters.

Reactions: n1ckeda