+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

50 days and still waiting for CAQ

mugen

Jul 5, 2018
Hello, I hope someone can help me, on 15/05 my file was opened, then on Wednesday 27/06 my CAQ portal was updated with "receipt of your documents" and since that day I have not received any news, it will be that I was not approved ? When they reject you, do they update the portal? Because I read that they simply do not update anything after "receipt of your documents" has someone had a similar experience? Thank you very much and good luck! I'm mexican btw

Harsh.Patel

Jun 29, 2018
Hello, I hope someone can help me, on 15/05 my file was opened, then on Wednesday 27/06 my CAQ portal was updated with "receipt of your documents" and since that day I have not received any news, it will be that I was not approved ? When they reject you, do they update the portal? Because I read that they simply do not update anything after "receipt of your documents" has someone had a similar experience? Thank you very much and good luck! I'm mexican btw
I had applied on 16th may but till i have no update don't worry it will come very soon

dj shelly

Oct 2, 2018
Yes bro same daysband same problem now what should i do