+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 years ban

allenski

Apr 16, 2020
one lawyer said to me that even if my five year banned in Canada for misrepresentation ended, I still need a lawyer to file a strong case to be able to get a work permit, given the previous ban, if I am planning to re apply again. Is that true?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
one lawyer said to me that even if my five year banned in Canada for misrepresentation ended, I still need a lawyer to file a strong case to be able to get a work permit, given the previous ban, if I am planning to re apply again. Is that true?
You don't need a lawyer but you do need to put together a very strong app. On what grounds do you think you qualify for a work permit?

Jeevan jyot

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY
1. Did you tamper with the invitation letter provided by your friend? Did your friend state any incorrect factual information?

2. How well do you know your friend? Or did you seek an invitation letter from someone you don't know just for the visa application?

3. Did IRCC contact your friend?

Unfortunately, no solution for any Canadian visa until the ban is over.

It's not just for a study permit for a Ph.D. You would need to declare this ban for any visa (temporary or permanent) that you apply to any country for the rest of your life.

As for the country for your Ph.D. program, there is no easy 'country' as such. Do remember to declare this misrepresentation ban when you apply for a study permit.

If you have exceptional academic qualifications + the field of your intended research is unique + if you are able to secure a grant or a fully-funded Ph.D prgram from the next university.... then the next country you apply to for a study permit might overlook this misrepresentation ban

It's absolutely pointless applying until the ban is over. Any new visa application will be refused + the refusal letter will mention that the ban is still in effect
I also got banned to canada ...m also disturbed what to do but someone told me that after 5 years there is no guarantee of visa ...is it so .

Rahul365

Jun 3, 2021
Is uk nice country to study or live ?
Uk is a good country to study, as people said in previous messages, the problem is that the 5 years ban will be seen by uk immigration, for that you can try, but don’t forget to include your rejection or the ban, good luck don’t loose hope

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
I did not tamper with my friend's invitation letter. And my friend was actually my girlfriend, so I knew her very well and she did not state any factually incorrect information about her. It may be that she might have provided less information than required. But they didn't contact her. I see her case as completely genuine. Another invitation was from the conference. It seems genuine too.

And about my mentioning of the misrepresentation in future visa applications, I think there are some countries like Japan whose visa form doesn't ask about the previous visa rejections. So, in that case, is there a need to mention it separately?
I know how frustrated you must be feeling; but patience is the key right now.

Reactions: Winner Man

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
You apply again even ban still and with strong arguments then they can study your case ,always prove well to overcome the previous reason of the ban.