+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 weeks since passport submission.....Any idea if anythings wrong??

Oct 13, 2010
Hello seniors,
I got ppr on jan 11 and submitted passport on jan 11 reached nework on jan 12. Around Jan 30 ecas changed to decession made -- decession has been made regarding your application. Immigration authorities will contact you regarding this decession. I have couple of questions regarding that.
1. How much time will they take more to send me my passports.
2. Does decession made means they stamped visa on my passport?
3. I have sent Fed ex envelope according to required standards will they use it or send by regular mail.
4. Normally how much time does it take to process visa stamping?
Thank you

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
sukhmindersukhm said:
Hello seniors,
I got ppr on jan 11 and submitted passport on jan 11 reached nework on jan 12. Around Jan 30 ecas changed to decession made -- decession has been made regarding your application. Immigration authorities will contact you regarding this decession. I have couple of questions regarding that.
1. How much time will they take more to send me my passports. 4-6 weeks. Don't worry and congratulations
2. Does decession made means they stamped visa on my passport? it means approval is granted to issue and stamp the visa
3. I have sent Fed ex envelope according to required standards will they use it or send by regular mail. as far I know, they will dispatch it to the nearest embassy which will in turn deliver it by courier
4. Normally how much time does it take to process visa stamping?
Thank you

B

baijuvarghese

60 Days + after passport sent to NY.....Any idea if anythings wrong??

Need Help. I send the passport to New York Consulate on Feb-26-2011 and Status changed to "Decision Made" on April-12-2011. Till today (May 03 -2011), I have not received my passport back.

Please advice.

Baiju

B

baijuvarghese

Need Help

Still not received my passport from New York Consulate. Send it on Feb 25th and as per the tracking they recived it on Feb 26 th. Status changed to Decision made on April 2nd week. Till today (05/06/11) I have not received my passport :-(

Anybody Please advice !!

Baiju

PJ126

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/12/2010
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
File Transfer...
01/04/2011
Re: Need Help

baijuvarghese said:
Still not received my passport from New York Consulate. Send it on Feb 25th and as per the tracking they recived it on Feb 26 th. Status changed to Decision made on April 2nd week. Till today (05/06/11) I have not received my passport :-(

Anybody Please advice !!

Baiju
have you try contacting them?

B

baijuvarghese

I sent my PPt on Feb 28th and received it back on May 24th. It took a loong time. But finally got it. Yours may be on its way home or you have already receive it.