+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 weeks after apply Study permit, still no response

Udee

Apr 2, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Can you kindly share your profile . Which country are you from and how long did it take before you got approve ?

How many years program are you going for and is this your first application?

Share your profile let others that is coming up learn from you
I'm from Sri Lanka and applied for study permit as well as my spouse working permit together on 27th February, online. Got the biometric submission request on 1st March and submitted on 6th March. After that I was waiting so long without medical request and inquired. After the inquiry received the medical request on 9th April and got the acceptance for both of us on 24th. I applied for my 4yrs PhD starting from May. Hope you guys will get the acceptance soon. Good luck!!

Reactions: Evankc

Karan sra

Apr 26, 2019
Hlo sir ,
Plz hlp me I want ask that I applied for study permit in Canada in 07/03/2019. After that, 23/04 /2019 I received mail from ambessy that ur 10 class is Froude but it is original certificate and they gave me 30 days time to give the response to this mail but then 25/04/2019 I received mail that your decision eveloenv has been dispatched and I got passport in passport they gave the same mail print out . Now what will happen I get refuse or not

Mauee

May 6, 2019
Hi, I sent an email to the high commision and got a reply. They said my visa is in active processing and due to a large amount of applications, the processing is delayed. But they said they have noted that I'm supposed to start my studies on May 1st week. So, I'm hopefully waiting. Thank you so much for the reply sir.
Hi, can I please ask which high commission did you email and what’s the email add did you use? I have applied last March 31st as well after biometrics I still haven’t received any medical request upto now. Thanks in advance.