+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 Days - Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office

chrisjohn

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 2020/03/21 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Now the problem is that there is LOCKDOWN in New Delhi

is it approved ? I received the same message.

Armandagar

Mar 26, 2020
applied for a visitor visa and biometric the same day on 18 Feb 20 at VFS New Delhi. After that, I link Gckey on 21 Feb 20. I got the application number etc .and background check start the same day. Now on date 20 march 20 I have got mails from VFS...

1.Visa application, tracking ID No. 20XXXXXXX7 Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Operation Centre in New Delhi OC, on 2020-03-21 09:44:02 AM GMT Standard Time. We shall further send this to the Canada Visa Application Centre(New Delhi OC). Please note this is an auto-generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. Regards,

2. Visa application, tracking ID No. 2XXXXXXXX477 is in transit and been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre at New Delhi OC. Please note this is an auto-generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Regards, VFS Global
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2XXXXXXX7 has been received from the IRCC Office on 2020-03-21 09:46:27 AM GMT Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/. Please note this is an auto-generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.
4. I have been submitted my passport with visa application on 18 February 20 also.

5. No any other mail from IRCC for the result or no update in Gckey and now Vfs Delhi closed due to lockdown.

So I want to know about the decision about my visa. What is the result.....Approved or refused as per the VFS mail received?

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
The only way to know if you've been issued a TRV is when you get your passport back
Actually you can see your visa document number in GCKey after you gat PPR, and before sending your PP. If you see a visa document number in GCKey, TRV was approved.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
The application may have been approved or rejected (as per the VFS status). Regarding my case, they asked for passport and the message must indicate that passport have been stamped and returned to VFS. Unfortunately VFS Kathmandu is closed due to Covid 19 for undisclosed period.

We have to wait until VFS resumes its operation. Lets hope that they will open soon.
Hi
As of 3rd August, you could get your passport through VFS courier service, were you able to get your passport back?