+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4th Refusal with same reasons. Seems like I'll never be welcomed to Canada as a Student .

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
Just got the refusal correspondence letter in my gc key account with same vague reason : Purpose of Visit & won't come back after the studies.
2nd : Your proposed studies are not reasonable bla bla bla.

It was my 4th attempt. Had 3 previous refusals with same reasons.

Won't be applying for study permit to Canada ever now.
Their assessment is pathetic ! :( :/

• Sad
Reactions: jmjrose and Petita

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
Just got the refusal correspondence letter in my gc key account with same vague reason : Purpose of Visit & won't come back after the studies.

Same but with 2 refusal .can u please tell me your profile?

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020

Please ask gcms notes

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014

What changes have you made in your file to overcome refusal reason in each attempt?

What is your profile, proposed study plan, age and experience? List timeline of each submission.

Reactions: Petita

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
What changes have you made in your file to overcome refusal reason in each attempt?

What is your profile, proposed study plan, age and experience? List timeline of each submission.
My profile is :
10th-74%
12th-60%
IELTS : 7 overall with no less than 6.5
B.tech (Mechanical engineering) : 58% (2011-15)
4 years work experience as a Human Resource Professional in a renowned company in India.
1 year PG diploma in Human Resource Management & Industrial Relations in India with 55% marks (distance education).
1st attempt : july 2019
Course : pg diploma in Human Resource Management 1 year program.
University : Mount Royal University, Calgary , Alberta.
Refused on 15th august.
Reason : purpose of visit.

2nd attempt : Re applied after 20 days
Course was pg diploma in Project management
Duration : 1 year
University : Macewan University, Edmonton, Alberta
Refusal after 10 days.
Reason : Purpose of visit
And, Proposed Studies not reasonable.

3rd attempt : same university and course, the agent just attached a Letter Of Explanation but turned out to be of no use and again refused within a month.

4th attempt :
Course : Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management (2 years)
University : Cape Breton University, Nova Scotia
Funds : 25k CAD
Applied on 24TH june 2020
Refused on 21st September
Reason : Same again, purpose of visit
And, Proposed studies are not reasonable....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Petita

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
My profile is :
10th-74%
12th-60%
B.tech (Mechanical engineering) : 58% (2011-15)
4 years work experience as a Human Resource Professional in a renowned company in India.
1 year PG diploma in Human Resource Management & Industrial Relations in India with 55% marks (distance education).
1st attempt : july 2019
Course : pg diploma in Human Resource Management 1 year program.
University : Mount Royal University, Calgary , Alberta.
Refused on 15th august.
Reason : purpose of visit.

2nd attempt : Re applied after 20 days
Course was pg diploma in Project management
Duration : 1 year
University : Macewan University, Edmonton, Alberta
Refusal after 10 days.
Reason : Purpose of visit
And, Proposed Studies not reasonable.

3rd attempt : same university and course, the agent just attached a Letter Of Explanation but turned out to be of no use and again refused within a month.

4th attempt :
Course : Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management (2 years)
University : Cape Breton University, Nova Scotia
Funds : 25k CAD
Applied on 24TH june 2020
Refused on 21st September
Reason : Same again, purpose of visit
And, Proposed studies are not reasonable....
Its a clear case of rejection as u dont seem to be in line with your past academics thats y officer has continously refused you.being from technical background and workingnin Hr after that you have done diploma already in india then whats the point of doing diploma again in canada, after that project management and finally younsettled for business management. You intentions are clear that you want to enter canada and studynis just a medium to enter

Reactions: BIG_T and jigzyy

ketul32

Feb 11, 2020
Why don’t you go for the masters instead of PG courses because reason states that purposes studies are not reasonable..

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Its a clear case of rejection as u dont seem to be in line with your past academics thats y officer has continously refused you.being from technical background and workingnin Hr after that you have done diploma already in india then whats the point of doing diploma again in canada, after that project management and finally younsettled for business management. You intentions are clear that you want to enter canada and studynis just a medium to enter
Officers assesment is 100 percent correct. If if you applied in ither countries with same strategy they would also refuse.

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Why don’t you go for the masters instead of PG courses because reason states that purposes studies are not reasonable..
This could have been dine right after 1st refusal but its too late as of now.officer understands your intentions very well

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
I would have gone for Masters and i applied in University of Windsor too but couldn't get the offer letter from there so settled with PG diploma.

Last edited:

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
So what about the students with same case as mine who were not able to secure admission in Masters in Universities and have to settle with the only option as PG Diploma.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I would have gone for Masters and i applied in University of Windsor too but couldn't get the offer letter from there so settled with PG diploma.
Not to discourage you but now might be a good time to start looking at other options aswell. 4 refusals will seriously work against you in any application and not many people receive approvals after 3 refusals.

Reactions: Vikas1006

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
So what about the students with same case as mine who were not able to secure admission in Masters in Universities and have to settle with the only option as PG Diploma.
Everyone's case is different. The thing with yours is that you already have a PG Diploma for HR from your country which begs the question why you need another one from Canada.

Reactions: primaprime