+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

47 days passed, IRCC is yet to respond for my visit visa application

coli

Jan 21, 2020
hi Coli
congratulations on your approval

did you have to write to VAC asking why it was Delaying or all you did was just to wait?
I did sent an email to my local VAC office and asked about the delay and they respond with an email attached that I should contact the embassy directly.
I then contacted my local Canadian Embassy and they replied immediately with said. " Your application is still under review at our office thank you for your patience".

coli

Jan 21, 2020
I received the same email saying "it's being processed, followed by the envelope with the decision will be sent to VAC" on Marc 1...still waiting for the next email and hoping for the best
It seems you lodged with a paper based application. Mine was online application and I didn't have to submit my passport until I received a passport request from the Embassy.

conniesky

Feb 26, 2020
It seems you lodged with a paper based application. Mine was online application and I didn't have to submit my passport until I received a passport request from the Embassy.
I applied online. I got the confirmation of my application right after, then biometrics collection letter the following day which I responded the same day. The last update is "biometrics completed" plus that two emails. My passport was also not collected as VFS said I will get a text message to submit the passport, If I pass. Still waiting...