+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

47 days passed, IRCC is yet to respond for my visit visa application

coli

Jan 21, 2020
Hi everyone, I applied for a visit visa on Dec 02,2019. Received Biometrics collection letter Dec 03,2019. Biometrics done Dec 04,2019. I was hoping to hear anything from IRCC before Christmas since I made online application. I submitted Bank statements for the past 4 months, Employment letter, paystubs, Assets, Copy of US valid visa entry and exits stamps from the US to support my application. Unfortunate nothing came up until Dec 23,2019 Received email stated that " Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXX is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email." Has anyone faced similar situation as me?. And the chances of getting approved after a long waiting where do I stand? I know it is up to the IRCC decision but if there anybody had this long wait and been approved can share the thoughts.
Thanks.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone, I applied a visit visa on Dec 02,2019. Received Biometrics collection letter Dec 03,2019. Biometrics done Dec 04,2019. I was hoping to hear anything from IRCC before Christmas since I made online application. I submitted Bank statements for the past 4 months, Employment letter, paystubs, Assets, Copy of US valid visa entry and exits stamps from the US to support my application. Unfortunate nothing came up until Dec 23,2019 Received email stated that " Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXX is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email." Has anyone faced similar situation as me?. And the chances of getting approved after a long waiting where do I stand? I know it is up to the IRCC decision but if there anybody had this long wait and been approved can share the thoughts.
Thanks.
This is not unheard of especially because during the holidays the offices would have been closed for many days.

Reactions: coli

coli

Jan 21, 2020
Hello Everyone,

This is to inform you all that my application is finally approved after 78 days of waiting...
Thank you all for your encouragement messages. Cheers

Reactions: canuck78

Baloch143

Feb 12, 2020
Congrats Bro.
Same problem here 67 days passed still waiting for TRV decision.
One thing i wanna ask you Bro.
Can you tell me what date Air ticket you submitted?
Please reply me don't ignore it

Last edited:

rxrzguanco

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hi, my TRV application was lodged last october 11 2019 together with my husband's study permit extension application. My husband's SP extension was just approved last Feb 27,2020. After which, we submitted a web form regarding my TRV application indicating that it was made outside Canada in IRCC Bangkok. Just now, IRCC Bangkok replied that they already forwarded our inquiry regarding my TRV application to the respective office and IRCC Bangkok has nothing to do with it. Just waiting for almost 5 months already. Hoping for a positive result.

coli

Jan 21, 2020
Hi Baloch143

I did not submit the airline ticket when applying for a Canada visa, I attached travel booking for the date I intend to travel to Canada.
The date I intended to travel to Canada was 24/Dec/2019 and IRCC approved my application on 20/Feb/2020.
I wanted to upload my application timeline here for you see it unfortunate the website doesn't allow me.
Thanks

coli

Jan 21, 2020

Hi Everyone

I managed to copy my timeline.

As you can see, Application submitted December and Approved on Feb 2020.

Reactions: conniesky

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, my TRV application was lodged last october 11 2019 together with my husband's study permit extension application. My husband's SP extension was just approved last Feb 27,2020. After which, we submitted a web form regarding my TRV application indicating that it was made outside Canada in IRCC Bangkok. Just now, IRCC Bangkok replied that they already forwarded our inquiry regarding my TRV application to the respective office and IRCC Bangkok has nothing to do with it. Just waiting for almost 5 months already. Hoping for a positive result.
They were waiting to see whether your husband got his SP first before processing your application. You should really have applied for SOWP.

Reactions: rxrzguanco

rxrzguanco

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
They were waiting to see whether your husband got his SP first before processing your application. You should really have applied for SOWP.

Yes, we are planning to do so. Is it possible like after the trv getting approved, we will apply for the owp?

conniesky

Feb 26, 2020
Hello Everyone,

This is to inform you all that my application is finally approved after 78 days of waiting...
Thank you all for your encouragement messages. Cheers
I received the same email saying "it's being processed, followed by the envelope with the decision will be sent to VAC" on Marc 1...still waiting for the next email and hoping for the best

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
hi Coli
congratulations on your approval

did you have to write to VAC asking why it was Delaying or all you did was just to wait?